Who is the most ignored here?

I have over 500 on ignore. Not, the TS, obviously.

Ridiculous Crotch Crickets, of Conor...GSP haters... Liars, and general douchebags.

Goes to show how often some in here get new accounts. You’d think I would run out of ppl to ignore. But... Nope.

I miss alot of what goes on. There can be 5-10 posts in a row I don’t see. But, IDGAS.

If I have them on ignore. I don’t need to see their bullshit.

Most ignored...I doubt it. But, I bet I’m in the running for the longest ignored list.

q0Nd7.gif

So, basically you need a safe space....

LOL, that "NotSoSure" really rustled your jimmies. So much you are now obsessed with me, thinking I'm his reincarnation.

The pain is deep inside you. I'm sorry you miss your deceased BFF.

Also, if you ignored me, you wouldn't be mentioning me at all. And look how many likes I have compared to you. Nobody gives a damn for your stupid posts and you're going to reach 8k.

90% of my posts were before the like system were even there.

All your likes comes from Toner's new account (beccause just like you, he got banned for bashing on GSP).

If there was a dislike button, you'd be king of sherdog.

All your likes comes from Toner's new account (beccause just like you, he got banned for bashing on GSP).

That's such a filthy lie. My likes come from all sorts of users.

Also...you don't understand what "ignore" is do you?

You are also a bad user. You don't care about MMA, don't understand the sport.

You're just a silly nuthugger that bashes fighters, flames the threads and so on.

You are also a bad user. You don't care about MMA, don't understand the sport.

You're just a silly nuthugger that bashes fighters, flames the threads and so on.

You're such an hypocrite. You bashed fighters till you got banned.

You're such an hypocrite. You bashed fighters till you got banned.

What are you talking about? Who got banned from what?

It's so shameful that you say such things. All you do is complain and attack and offend. You never say anything friendly, well-spirited or even funny. You are pure hate.

What are you talking about? Who got banned from what?

It's so shameful that you say such things. All you do is complain and attack and offend. You never say anything friendly, well-spirited or even funny. You are pure hate.

Are you still trying to act like we dont know who you are?

I think only a bitch ignores someone else on sherdog. it's female type shit for real, a fucking virtual safe space for some little insecure prick who can't tolerate others opinions, no matter how fucked they are. At least keep them and blast them with your own shit. Who comes here to be safeguarded , it's an MMA site.

Back