who is the most wasted talent in mma history?

You mean people who escaped a life of violence and hurt in the octagon ? Or the ones who didn't hurt enough people ? So they can make it like Conor, he looks really healthy nowdays. Money made him.... "successful".

wow, its rare to find a tennis and an mma fan. do you still watch much tennis these days? since federer retired and the djoker takeover,i stopped following it

Yeah I still follow it closely. I was a Federer and Djokovic fan. Djokovic is still going although he's sucking it up lately. Sinner and Alcaraz are more than promising although there's nothing resembling a new Big 3 yet.

You mean people who escaped a life of violence and hurt in the octagon ? Or the ones who didn't hurt enough people ? So they can make it like Conor, he looks really healthy nowdays. Money made him.... "successful".
umm, alex went to prison for rape and he still fights to this day so but he's obviously out of his prime....BJ Penn went on an embarassing losing streak which tainted his legacy for younger fans, Cain's knees are fucked....I could go on for days. Your comment just seems petty and sarcastic for no reason......

Last edited:
Yeah I still follow it closely. I was a Federer and Djokovic fan. Djokovic is still going although he's sucking it up lately. Sinner and Alcaraz are more than promising although there's nothing resembling a new Big 3 yet.
love to hear it. I am a big fedal fan so seeing djoker terrorize them crushed me. But I imagine once djoker retires, the mens tennis division will end up like the womens with different faces in every final.

Roger Huerta looked super impressive in his original run, then shit just got weird. He probably jumped up in competition too fast. Ended a great run with two decision losses to Kenny Florian and Gray Maynard, got cut (I think because of weird shit outside of the cage), and then vanishes into obscurity.

Resurfaces years later on the receiving end of one of the most brutal soccer kick KOs ever.

Kalib Starnes. Guy was crazy talented but couldn't get it together between the ears.

Alex E, Melvin Guillard, Brandon Vera, Baroni.

I think they all could have had records that were drastically better than they were, but could never put it together. The first three should have been able to get their way to a title shot.

I'm not including people hampered by injury.

Jones with all his ped suspensions.

I don't know about #1, but Frank Shamrock has to be up there. He retired from the UFC in his prime when he was beating everyone and never made it back and never was as good when he finally fought again.

The ones that scream at me are Alex emelianeko, dude was fedor but bigger. legit had goat potential but chose to pursue the art of being human filth...

BJ Penn is another one, don't get me wrong, he achieved a fuck ton but I feel like he got cucked out of that GSP first fight which would have maybe catalyzed him to remain more motivated and not just fight for the quick buck.

Cain Velasquez, Nick Diaz, and Tony...All of them were held back from different variables but nonetheless none of them were able to reach the heights of mma that they were capable of.
BJ penn is up there imo

Back