Who is the weakest male champion ever in the UFC?

spacetime

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My vote is on Machida. No real title defenses. Once they stopped respecting him he was trapped in mediocrity ever thereafter. A lot of his wins were decisions and his highlight reel consists of 95% evasions. Bisping would be another one.

The "winter champions" (no successful title defenses) have to be topping the charts.

I like Bisping, but he was the first to come to mind. Never seemed like he was truly the best in the division during his reign. His lone title defense was against a retiring non top 10 ranked Hendo and he arguably lost.

I like Bisping, but he was the first to come to mind. Never seemed like he was truly the best in the division during his reign. His lone title defense was against a retiring non top 10 ranked Hendo and he arguably lost.

Bisping was arguably not even in the top 5 of the division when he was champion. That's unheard of it.

Seriouslly? Out of all the mediocre champs UFC has had over the years you say machida?

Go watch e-sports ts.

Have you seen how they clown him when he gets ambushed? Same pattern every time, he loses footing and gets overwhelmed. Shogun, Rockhold, Romero, all did the same thing and Machida falls to pieces.

Josh Barnett. Fucking won the belt and then tested positive for anabolic steroids in a post-fight drug test.

Bisping was arguably not even in the top 5 of the division when he was champion. That's unheard of it.

Bisping was not only competitive both matches, he knocked out Rockhold as well. Gotta put him above Machida.

Fighter bashing is fun! And yes, the most elusive fighter in MMA history is dog shit, nailed it. Also card the doof who said "the Indian chick"

Yeah, he was very much a product of circumstance and fortune. He was fortunate to get the win over Silva, which could have arguably gone the other way and could even be argued he should have been stopped. He was fortunate Weidman pulled out of the title fight. And he was fortunate he beat a cocky Rockhold, as I think Rockhold would have beaten him 9/10 times.

Not trying to take anything away from the man, it was a Cinderella story of sorts and I’m happy he was able to get the title. The stars aligned perfectly for him, but he was never the best in that division.

Jon Jones.

Has to rely on corrupt and/or incompetent judges and steroids.

Bisping and Serra hands down.

There was some mediocre dudes in the early days but I wont count them.

And yeah, saying Machida could only come from a troll or someone completely clueless about the sport.

Back