Who is your favorite "failed" fighter who is mocked on Sherdog?

Condit

hYdOp.gif

Your question is too case specific. But by creating my own version of the question, the answer is Mark Kerr.

Not sure if classifies as a fail with the TS I'm going to go with Evan Tanner, once the real competition started to roll in he had a tough time but his entire backstory, the events leading up to his death and how he wound up in the sport always fascinated me.

Tippy toes penn.

I really thought he was on to something.

Erik Silva because there is so much truth to those jokes; that shared delusion went on for years.

This is cheating based on the rules but I am extremely pleased that you can make fun of injury prone Cain nowadays and people will actually join in. Back when he was champ, you'd be crucified on here for criticizing him despite him being ranked top 3 P4P and having only fought 2 guys in 4 years. Dark times

Hendricks is a joke. An excuse machine from hell. At least Ronda was clean.

Until Hendricks admits he cheated. He deserves to be ragged on until the end of time.

Diego Brandao is one of them. Thought for sure after TUF he was gonna be big, then he went all crazy and got himself cut. Still a hell of a fighter and crazy bastard to this day lmao.

Brandon Vera is another as well

i always liked josh neer. he's 36-16 overall, but has a losing record in his several different stints in the ufc.

Back