Who misses the Gladiator Intro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the intro they used around 184 the most. Pretty awesome, and always got me pumped up for the fights.

I think I was conditioned to like the Gladiator intro, just like how I'm conditioned to like Goldberg even though he's ridiculous.

Maybe next UFC will have some old japanese guy banging sticks together and screaming incoherently to summon the warrior spirits for 20 minutes. Then we can all praise how respectful UFC are towards the fighters.

No one misses it. It was very shitty however today´s intro is just as shitty.

UFC should learn from JMMA how to make a fucking show. UFC is still in diapers in that department.

Great memories but I preferred the PPV Intro used after this one, showing some iconic UFC moments in some underground basement or some shit. That was beautiful, sound effects & all. Why change good things?

i also really miss the tale of the tape music, the one that used the music from the gladiator intro.

this new one fuckin sucks

Yep, always used to get me pumped up for the evening's entertainment to come. Sweet, sweet nostalgia.

The Hanz Zimmer intro disappeared quickly too which is disappointing. I loved that

Seriously, this was the best shit ever & got me hyped as hell. Even more than the Gladiator intro, I just don't understand why they changed it to the current bullshit we got.

Seriously, this was the best shit ever & got me hyped as hell. Even more than the Gladiator intro, I just don't understand why they changed it to the current bullshit we got.

Yeah I remember this for the first UFC on Fox card but they didn't use it long.

I miss the gladiator, and face the pain.

The old intro had me like
8rWSPVW.gif

LOL no fucking way.. sorry :)

That CG 'legends' intro, or whatever it was called, now that was awesome, stylish, everything.

Nostalgia is one hell of a drug.

Good riddance I say.

Reminds me of the Spike days, probably the time I most enjoyed The UFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back