Who should be Frankie Edgar's retirement fight?

Spot on. The two biggest questions that led to the formation of the UFC will finally be answered.

Oh wait, one more, can a white guy beat a black guy?

:D
Not sure if trolling.

Mentally Retarded if serious.

Serious question here. If I remember correctly, only Florian and Sanchez have competed in 4 divisions in the UFC. BUT Florian lost his lone MW fight and Sanchez lost his lone FW fight. If it was at all possible for Frankie to fight at 125 (I know he looked fairly empty at weigh-ins, but he is still comparatively tiny and has always looked shredded, even at higher weights), that would automatically put his name with those two, and if he wins, he'd hold the record for wins in the most UFC weight divisions, being the only person with wins in 4. Right?

Last edited:
Serious question here. If I remember correctly, only Florian and Sanchez have competed in 4 divisions in the UFC. BUT Florian lost his lone MW fight and Sanchez lost his lone FW fight. If it was at all possible for Frankie to fight at 125 (I know he looked fairly empty at weigh-ins, but he is still comparatively tiny and has always looked shredded, even at higher weights), that would automatically put his name with those two, and if he wins, he'd hold the record for wins in the most UFC weight divisions, being the only person with wins in 4. Right?
That would be cool.

Davey Grant or Cody Stamann?
I'd like to see Edgar have a winnable fight but not a easy one.

Let Frankie decide what he wants to do, he's earned it. Like how they let Randy go out against Machida. Obviously what can be booked, like not a contender pressed for time. If Frankie could get an easy win and make Flw that would be pretty historical and an epic way out.

Not sure if trolling.

Mentally Retarded if serious.

Not sure if you're joking.

Completely clueless if serious.

I literally put a smiling emoji on the post to let people like you realize it's a joke.

joke-stickfigure.gif

I think he said that he will have one more and that he was looking to fight in november/december

Who is a winnable matchup for him?

I would like to see him vs Cruz but I doubt that will happen.
I'd love for that to be Aldo's last fight (in Brazil).

That would be a great farewell fight for both!

Not sure if you're joking.

Completely clueless if serious.

I literally put a smiling emoji on the post to let people like you realize it's a joke.

joke-stickfigure.gif
Ahh yes. Such a clever joke.

0/10

Ahh yes. Such a clever joke.

0/10
Nice! You figured it out, cool. I thought I'd have to explain some more.

Ngannou is way too big and too much in his prime to fight Frankie Edgar, who has recently been knocked out at BW. It would be a really bad mismatch! Frankie could get really hurt!

The guy I was responding to was just kidding! And so am I!

The real reason is that it would be unfair to Stipe and others since Frankie hasn't earned the title shot yet at heavyweight!

No one just retire already without getting more brain damage

The UFC should have given Aldo a farewell bout against Edgar on the Brazil card early next year.

Given that’s no longer possible, Edgar vs Cruz would be nice.
That was Aldo's first retirement announcement-those hardly even count. I think this would be a good fight, but maybe not so much for Edgar.

Someone equally over the hill, and not necessarily at BW. Garbrandt, Guida, and Cruz are great ideas. Formiga would work. A rematch with Faber and a double retirement could be fun.

Formiga has been gone for years.

Back