Who should Ronda Rousey fight?

latest
So sexy

She needs to get some sparring done with some slim-fast for a tune up fight with weight loss.

She needs to drop Edmond that guy fucking sucks

Tate is the perfect fight if she wins then they can market her as "back" and set up a title fight. If she loses it sets up Tate again.

Win win for the ufc

Whatever, let her beat up Cyborg and punish Tate, Holm and Nuñes as well! Ronda gonna be hungry for revenge when she comes back now.

Whatever, let her beat up Cyborg and punish Tate, Holm and Nuñes as well! Ronda gonna be hungry for revenge when she comes back now.

Lol, yeah, that's definitely what is suggested by her interviews and behavior since. She is hungry... Very hungry... Speaking of which, someone pass that girl her 5th slice of cake. She isn't done depression eating yet

Edit:
Yep she is hungry
Beat me to it. That's what I get for responding after letting the screen sit for half an hour without refreshing

The champ, love or hate her she's the most interesting thing at woman's 135, whomever the champ is, hopefully holly, should be the fight
Doesn't matter who the fuck she is, it would be one of the most idiculous title shots ever, coming of a KO loss to somebody else in a title defense, not fighting for a year, get title shot against random different person on return.
I know it will happen and it has been confirmed multiple times but let's not act as if it was justified just because she's a star.
Imagine Anderson was out all the time after his loss to Weidman I until recently and suddenly came back to fight Rockhold for the title.
That's not how sports or championships work. The bottom line is that the UFC isn't a serious sports league though and therefore it will happen.

Cyborg. But since that will never happen I guess Holm. But since that is unlikely I guess my vote will be whoever posses both the title and a flattering stylistic match up.

There's no need to see Rousey vs. Tate III.
I disagree.
WHile Ronda bat her twice, Ronda has just lost first time in her career. Miesha beat Holm (who beat Ronda).
IMO their feud also would help both girls.

Ronda could use the confidence and Miesha would work extra hard to beat her nemesis.

I disagree.
WHile Ronda bat her twice, Ronda has just lost first time in her career. Miesha beat Holm (who beat Ronda).
IMO their feud also would help both girls.

Ronda could use the confidence and Miesha would work extra hard to beat her nemesis.
MMamath doesn't work. Ronda already crushed her twice and Tate just matched up well with somebody who could actually beat her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess_bjj
Back