Who should they offer Cejudo for his return? Who does he deserve?

He wants Volkanovski

I don’t think he wants any part of Yan

I have always said that Holloway is a great compromise.

He’s not champion. It’s a super fight.

If he loses it’s to someone much much bigger than him and he can go to his title run at 135.

If he wins he’ll finally get all the fans behind him!

He doesn’t understand that to get everything he wants he needs the fans on his side.
Max is not a compromise. Get a grip. He’s the number 1 contender and ex-champ in a division that Cejudo has never fought in. Quit trying to reward the guy for his fake retirement.

He can fuck off until he re-enters the testing pool. Then if he wants a 145, give him a top 10-12. If he wins then a 5-7. If he wins again a top 3. Then finally he will have proven himself worthy of a TS. Why are Cejudo fans so adverse to him actually earning something?

As of now he deserves nothing but the pay he gets for coaching. Or his contracted rate per his UFC contract. The one he bailed on instead of trying to improve. I’m sick of hearing about this Munchkin. Enter the testing pool or stfu.

Fast track him to LW vs. Islam since he thinks he can beat a light weight...

If he wants Volk, give him Max or Ortega.

if he could pull a win he would justify his desire to fight Volk.

Max was slated for his 3rd fight with Volk, so if it is Max it would have to be soon. Otherwise Max should fight Volk KZ winner in late summer

Henry needs to jump in USADA testing pool or fuck off

title shot at FLW or BW, dont think its a question really.

MMA “ fans “ are sad as fuck, yeah why would we want the guy who could arguably still be the best FLW and BW fighter in the world back!

If he comes back, it should obviously be against the 135 champion. I like Henry, gimmick and all, but his BW title was pretty dubious. He won the title against a guy (Marlon) who clearly wasn't championship-level and defended against a guy (Dom) who hadn't fought in 4 years and was a shell of his former self.

If he came back and beat Yan, then I'd support giving him a shot at Volk. Otherwise, calling for a title fight at 145 is just nonsense.

Rematch Dillashaw and winner gets title shot at 135.
200w.gif

I would love to see him fight Max, Volk and/or Yan in any order

He's still got wok to do at 135. I'd say a title shot or #1 contenders fight there. He'd have to do 6 months in the testing pool so see where the division is at once he's in there.

Give him Holloway but put Henry's pay bump behind the win bonus lol :D<Lmaoo> Good luck with that matchup

Cejudo is not a draw. No one gives a crap about him. Most delusional fighter of all time.

Cejudo took credit for whatever success UFC 249 had and said people cared more about him vs Cruz than the main event of Ferguson vs Gaethje <Lmaoo>

@14:46

Henry:
"You know if you go out of your way... the antics... the shit that I'm on doing... come on dude, my pay pay per views... I know I'm gonna be a pay per view draw. If you wanna base it like that, the last fight it was close to 900,000... know what I'm saying? More people we're talking about my fight with Dominick Cruz than they were actually with Gaethje and Tony Ferguson... this was the stats that MMA Junkie had done."

He's still got wok to do at 135. I'd say a title shot or #1 contenders fight there. He'd have to do 6 months in the testing pool so see where the division is at once he's in there.
It’s difficult to just give the guy an automatic TS even at BW. He left them high and dry in two divisions when he retired. There has to be some kind of penalty. A number 1 BW contender fight is certainly justified.

But you’re right and I’ve said it too. Until he enters the pool it’s all just bullshit.

Yan, Volk, or Holloway.

Lol@ all the people that dont care about extremely rare skill/talent just because hes a manlet

I think most people want him to retire, when you leave belts undefended and leave you're expected to never come back. Especially not another belt. I don't know but he has to prove he's going to stay for last run to get another belt in my opinion.

Back