Who stands out as the real GOAT

Ufc1son

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Watching this sport for so long, i see fans have a reason to hate on each goat.

Bones and Silva are both goats but some say neither can be #1 due to being popped twice by usda.
*Problem is that even before any peds situation there still no fighters w/better records.

Gsp some say is the goat cuz he came back and became a 2 divison champ.
*However Gsp is the only goat to lose his title in his prime. He gets a ton of shit from fans cuz he's the king of decisions and not many finishes. Many fans said Hendrick beat him and he lefted the sport.

DJ does get the majority of respect as the goat from real fans.
*However casuals feel his divison is to small and not as irrelevant. DJ has also never went up to test his self like other goats.

BJ Penn Screw u he's one my favs. He's the lw goat and a 2 divison champ in his prime.
*However penn doesnt have a long win streak like other goats.

DC mayb the #1 overall goat soon if he can beat Stipe. Only lost is to Bones,no peds and he's 2 fights from retiring.

All of the guys mentioned Are great, but My vote goes to the guy that went 10 years, 30 fights undefeated at HW. I think his acomplishments will never be passed.

Fedor

And he's not even mentioned in your shit thread

The Russian Terminator.
CtqusEi.jpg

My unpopular opinion. I still think this man is the GOAT, and I've seen them all..
5109043-jon-jones2.jpg

I know he got caught juicing. But who's to say GSP and Fedor weren't using back in the day when ped's were rampant in mma ..? I think they likely were...jmo..

Jon Jones is still my GOAT even with the positive tests.

GSP 2, Anderson 3, Fedor 4

No one clearly stands out. For every fighter you suggest, there would be three or four reasons why they aren't.

Georges Saint-Pierre.

It's a joke to mention BJ Penn even as LW GOAT, let alone GOAT of the sport.

Peds aside Jones has a good case. But I cant see Jones adding a little bit of weight and going undefeated in hw where they were on steroids too

Its gsp or fedor imo and judging by the polls most of sherdog opinion as well

GSP and Fedor, only ones who didn't pop.

I'd have Jones and Anderson up there as well, if they didn't of course.

GSP and Fedor, only ones who didn't pop.

I'd have Jones and Anderson up there as well, if they didn't of course.
I give Anderson a pass because he only popped after he got his leg snapped in half at damn near 40. We all know he wasn't supposed to walk again properly. He obviously started taking after that, first for his health and then for his ego.

McGregor. But Jon Jones is the actual goat I'd say.

When I think of GOAT the first two people I think of are Fedor and Anderson. Based off accomplishments I think of GSP and when I think of the best fighter we have ever seen as of right now I would have to say Jon Jones.

It all really depends on your criteria. There will never be a clear cut GOAT because everybody’s opinion differs.

I give Anderson a pass because he only popped after he got his leg snapped in half at damn near 40. We all know he wasn't supposed to walk again properly. He obviously started taking after that, first for his health and then for his ego.

If that's the case I'd agree with you brother.

Just not completely sure he wasn't juicing the whole time.

Put it this way....I wouldn't be surprised.

Back