Who taught you how to shave?

Who taught you how to shave

• Total voters
My dad never mentioned the requirement to shave, I just bought a razor when I had some bum fluff and figured it out (trial and error, few nicks ha ha)

I had to teach myself shortly after I threw myself into a pool to teach myself how to swim.

I taught myself. Seeing a few seconds of random clips of people shaving on tv commercials, tv shows, or in films over the years was plenty of instruction.

youtube

dont know why i didnt just ask my father LOL guess it was just more convenient to look it up

Myself. Dad has been rocking a beard since his early 20s.

I think he shaved once in the last 40 years and my mother almost makes him sleep on the couch. She hated it.

I was probably 18 mainly? I set about myself with a Bic razor.

It looked like a cross between The Red Wedding and Carrie I murdered myself so terribly. And I itched with the regrowth for a good fortnight.

161640.jpg

I taught myself because my parents didn't love me.

<{1-11}><Oku01>

My dad tried teaching me but we found out he himself forgot how to do it since he was using electric for 20 years by then.
Then I got into a hospital with mononucleosis, and ended up in the same room with a middle aged Dagestani boxer named Sai. Nice dude, he had early Kimbo Slice fight videos in his notebook. I ended up learning from him.

Back