who the F is this schmo kid

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
Good thing I wasn't his advisor. If he showed me his schtick, I would puked. After I was done puking, I would have slapped him and told him it will never work because it will just make more people want to slap him. How wrong I was. The schmo is taking over sports media. Its a strange world.

how many legitimate sports have this type of stupidity? dana is trying to legitimize the sport and these idiots are trying hard to turn it into WWE. oh my gosh man. its getting sad and pathetic.

there are 10s of thousands watching and enjoying this schmo schmo. an army of schmos.

note i think this moron is getting a push from somewhere. its how stuff work... a loser with connections gets the push and air time to make something out of his loser life.
Dave Schmulenson (no, seriously).

Let's face it, gimmicks and shtick are popular.

so he puts on this dumb act because ufc want's more wwe fans to crossover?
He claims the idea was to inject humor and thus, loosening up the athlete, allowing more of their personality to come through. Thing is, its not funny...at all. Just highly annoying. It never ceases to amaze me how well received he always seems to be among all the people he interviews. I did think I saw a bit of a look of disgust on Tito's face when he was interviewing him though..lol. I'm guessing he must really establish a good rapport before the camera comes on and he starts his little act.

Most people have no idea who Schmoe is. He only appears on podcasts, press events, etc.

UFC still has Buffer and Rogan who use frat bro tactics.

Isn't it odd that Askren and Schmo appeared on the UFC presser scene at the same time ...

<TheDonald>

Is this guy still a thing? And how are people running across these types so often (Schmo, schaub, random_podcaster_00)? I watch all the MMA events and read these forums and roll with all the other ripped heavyweights at my local gym, yet somehow I am only subjected to these dudes when you all post about them.

I find it terribly cringy, I just can't watch it. I guess it's an american culture kind of thing.

Dana needed a replacement for the Original Schmo

u48g6Ki.gif

I find it terribly cringy, I just can't watch it. I guess it's an american culture kind of thing.
Lol...not really. Born and raised American here and I too find it cringey beyond words. I am not at all a violent person and it makes me want to smack him.

Considering the caliber of his guests, the Schmo has become a top tier MMA interviewer.
Even though most Sherdoggers hate his shtick, the athletes and other MMA personalities evidently don't mind it.

The SCHMO is a media HOE, that's making the DOUGH, but he really BLOWS, so he got's to GO!
;)

Back