Who wants to see an immediate Cyborg vs. Nunes rematch?

Rematch after 9 months of no fights you mean? Or do you want Cyborg's brain to be a strawberry milk shake? Brain needs to recover after a beatdown like that

I'm just amazed the "Nunes beats McGregor" thread hasn't started yet because its sure as shit started on Youtube, these SJW's have gone full retard are they're not f....ig kidding.
Got a link? I could use a good laugh

Nope, Nunes dominated, no need to run it back. If Cyborg steamrolled Nunes they wouldnt let her have a rematch.

Serra and JDS 'dominated' their first fights against GSP and Cain and we saw how the rematches went.

Cyborg had a 4.5-pound fight night weight advantage. That is not going to help her case for a rematch.

I’m not a big fan of immediate rematches of fights that aren’t competitive....Nunes vs Holly and Cyborg vs Anderson

If it’s the last fight on Cyborg’s contract, it makes no sense.

If they gave her a new 5 fight contract, then maybe.

If it’s the last fight on Cyborg’s contract, it makes no sense.

If they gave her a new 5 fight contract, then maybe.

That's the only way it would happen. The UFC does not allow title defenses/title shots without a new multi contract renegotiation if they have 1 fight left.

It will probably go down the same.

Cyborg is a brawler and so far this has worked for her because no other girl had KO power.

I don't think she'll be able to adapt her game to Nunes. I think she'll go full retard again hoping for a better outcome.

I want to see Nunes go in the other direction.

Nunes vs Rose

Back