Who wants to see Conor McGregor fight again?

Who wants to see Conor McGregor fight again?

• Total voters
Of course I would like to see him in a legit fight and not his usually fight on twitter.
But until he have the fight booked and signed, I can't say I care.
A drunk, cokeheaded twitter warrior isn't my thing.

Obviously a lot of people want to see him fight again. More people buy PPV to see him fight than any other fighter in history.

I want Conor to fight again. He is a big draw and creates excitement. He talks a lot and he will probably get his ass beat again unless they handpick an easy mark. The guy has only 5 to 8 minutes of cardio and then the gas tank is empty. I would enjoy watching Conor lose and then pull out his big book of excuses...

Nah he's done. I don't even wanna see him lose again.

Hope he can get off the coke and booze and find some kind of peace.

Conor is 1-3 at LW and can't compete at WW. So i have no interest. I also dont want to see it because if by some miracle he gets a win.. they will give him an immediate undeserved title shot.

Definitely yes! He's not even a fighter anymore. He'll get starched by almost anyone at this point. Should make for a good chuckle with the boys.

He’s definitely washed af and a horrible human being but his fights are usually awesome so id probably still go to the bar to watch him get more cte.

Seems like he’s not elite anymore, especially after that last showing against Poirier even before the leg break.
I like watching elite fighters, so no I don’t care if he comes back.
What do you mean? He wasn't blown out in that fight at all not what so ever

Deep down, everyone wants to see Conor fight again

Back