Who was last night's Color commentator? The LW who Gaetje called out?

...I know he's done it before but I forgot his name - he's good!

Felder is a gamer and wants any high ranked guy he can get. If he gets a Gaethje main event he will be KO'd though.

Would be one hell of a fight.

Felder could take it. Great match up for him.

Felder is a gamer and wants any high ranked guy he can get. If he gets a Gaethje main event he will be KO'd though.
Felder is not easy to stop.

He went toe to toe with Perry and took all his best shots. He is tough as nails.

It was interesting to see how professional he remained but but also with a level of quiet tension.

Felder. Good action fighter.

Felders an awesome dude all around

If Felder and Gaethje fought I don't know who would emerge victorious but we as fans would all win.

The JBG blew his load just of the mere mention of that fight.

It was interesting to see how professional he remained but but also with a level of quiet tension.

Felder is a consummate professional as a announcer. He's gonna talk himself into fights he can't win though imo.

If Felder and Gaethje fought I don't know who would emerge victorious but we as fans would all win.

The JBG blew his load just of the mere mention of that fight.

Gaethje is a top 5 fighter and Felder hangs at the fringe of top 15. If he talks himself into that fight it won't be good for Felder. I hope he quits fighting soon as he has a platform to make fights for himself that he cannot win though he believes he can.

He has been rocked and he is willing to go punch for punch with fighters. See his latest fights. If he brawls with Gaethje he's going to sleep.

Last edited:
Fucken unbelievable how the first few comments I read here are dismissing Felder!!! Felder is a beast and just took 3 rounds of heavy shots from Mike Perry at WW and still went the distance. Im not a betting man but if Gaethje v Felder happens Ive got Felder winning that fight

Remember that Paul also broke his forearm in the first round. Could have been a different fight if not for the break.

Felder vs Gaethje would be great but we should put a special rule in place for allowing excessive use of vaseline to prevent this war ending early due to cuts.

Felder wouldn't allow Anders to finish his speech. He totally shook his head and denied him, like "Sorry, can't do it, we gotta go to commercial." Anders looked bummed.

The octagon interviews...

I watched all the fights from today, does he really have to ask every single fighter

'So who do you want next'

Every single time the fighters look confused and shook
and it even took MJ to say 'uhh I just won a split decision I can't be calling people out'

Are the UFC pushing his shit and hoping we get James Krause calling out Tom Breese
Like Diaz style

Constructive criticism for you Paul
It was getting awkward

The octagon interviews...

I watched all the fights from today, does he really have to ask every single fighter

'So who do you want next'

Every single time the fighters look confused and shook
and it even took MJ to say 'uhh I just won a split decision I can't be calling people out'

Are the UFC pushing his shit and hoping we get James Krause calling out Tom Breese
Like Diaz style

Constructive criticism for you Paul
It was getting awkward

I have no issue with it. Fighters just need to be more prepared.

I enjoyed MJ's comment. Normally you should have someone but his split decision humility came off good.

I'm still mad at the UFC for not booking Hooker vs Felder after Felder asked him who he wanted next and Hooker was like "you m8"

That shit was hilarious

Dosnt joe Rogan do the same thing? Maybe you should do the octagon interviews ts

Back