Who will CM Punk fight if he wins against the MMA reporter? This joke has gone on way too long.

Mike Jackson should be the rightful favorite. I don't care who wins. It will be hilarious regardless of who wins. If CM Punk wins. Does he stick around? Who does he fight next? Lol if he loses he's gone for good. Mike Jackson will be fed to sage northcutt. So regardless of the outcome it will be funny and entertaining.

so wait

a fight between a 0-1 fighter and another 0-1 fighter is worthy of the UFC?

yeah, definitely gonna be bigger than soccer

Both only beat by the goat Mickey Gall, the rest of the records are flawless, this might set up a title Eliminator for either one.

Both only beat by the goat Mickey Gall, the rest of the records are flawless, this might set up a title Eliminator for either one.
best reality is one where Mickey gall becomes 155 or 170 champ.

CM Punk can say he has only lost to a champ and doesn't fight the reporter.

Maybe he can fight the janitor that walked in front of rogan on camera that one time?

only thing worst than a cm punk thread, are the people who respond to them.

bottom of the barrel trash they are.
If you you're going to start sissy threads in the heavies, especially with this title, expect to get laughed at

I wouldn't bet against a literal kitchen sink vs CM Punk tbh. If he throws a punch at it wrong he could break his hand and the sink wins via injury.

So he wants to fight a reporter or something? What are the odds here? Can I make some cheddar here? It is Ariel? Put me down for 3 hundo on Ariel.

Who COULD beat a kitchen sink?

I made a lot of $ betting on Mickey Gall to win in rd 1.

Yes, please, more Phil Brooks fights in the UFC that offer betting odds.

Not sure why people don't like free $. I do.

Back