Who will win the ratings battle?

BigAggie

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Bellator or UFC

Btw is it me or is production much better w/ Paramount?

Bellator or UFC

One is on PPV & one is on TV
There is no ratings battle
Two separate broadcasting platforms

But Bellator broadcast looks great tonight.
Good start of 2018

Who cares I thought fans watched fights not ratings

I expect a lot of fans will watch both. That's what pvrs are for...

As they said above, one is for free and one is PPV so there is no "ratings war" as such.

The bellator production has looked great though. Interested to see what they change for the Heavyweight tournament, as they said there would be changes to the arena for it.

One will have buys one will have ratings. Are you asking which more people will watch? Prolly bellator since it’s free and Goldberg

Bellator or UFC

Not just you.

Shame people are missing out on Bellator for this crap ufc card.

Big John as the Post-fight interviewer is surprisingly good. Then you got Goldberg. Production is on point. Big name fighters. 1st Rd of HW Grand Prix.

And it's FREE!

After the icon Chael P Sonnen fights I may flip over to UFC if it’s still on. Hopefully it’s around main event time

One will have buys one will have ratings. Are you asking which more people will watch? Prolly bellator since it’s free and Goldberg

Remember that UFC averages 4-6 people per PPV (watching) with bigger fight cards more
So if UFC 220 does 400k in buys, that will be 2m watching

I'm watching Bellator.

UFC needs to step up it's game in all areas.

raw vs nitro !!!!
nitro might win cos raw still hasn't stripped conor of the title. makes em look weak

ufc
bellator hasnt promoted rory vs lima much they got all their eggs in ramp vs son

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back