Who wins: Middleweight Poatan vs LHW Jiri

jackleeb

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
apparently alex pereria weighs 219 pounds on fight night as a middleweight
while jiri weighs around 216-218 pounds as a light heavyweight (98-99 kg on fight night)

does this mean jiri (who is terribly non-technical) is better p4p than alex pereira?

Who wins, middleweight poatan (219 lbs) vs light heavyweight jiri (218 lbs)?

A) Same result. CHAMA bitches
B) WAR JIRI
C) Double KO

apparently alex pereria weighs 219 pounds on fight night as a middleweight
while jiri weighs around 216-218 pounds as a light heavyweight (98-99 kg on fight night)

does this mean jiri (who is terribly non-technical) is better p4p than alex pereira?

Who wins, middleweight poatan (219 lbs) vs light heavyweight jiri (218 lbs)?

A) Same result. CHAMA bitches
B) WAR JIRI
C) Double KO

I just seen 3 of your threads on the front page all made in the last hour. You need to find a better hobby sherbro.

I just seen 3 of your threads on the front page all made in the last hour. You need to find a better hobby sherbro.

i post once a month or two. only reason i post 3 times today is because of ufc 300.
my next post will be in 6 months.

meanwhile, you:
checking sherdog everyday. 100+ comments per week

touch grass bro

I don't understand why Jiri thinks he needs to try to cut down to MW. He won the title, was competitive with the current champ despite losing, and just KO'd the division's, best "young" prospect. If the next fight is Pereira vs Ankalaev, match him vs Hill, and if he beats Hill, he's got another title shot locked up. Whoever the champ is.

Prochazka nuthuggers are getting worse than chumzhat and makhachump nuthuggers.

U7aqsk.gif

yall don't think jiri bloats with himself with water weight after the weigh ins?

i post once a month or two. only reason i post 3 times today is because of ufc 300.
my next post will be in 6 months.

meanwhile, you:
checking sherdog everyday. 100+ comments per week

touch grass bro
He averages 0.75 posts a day
You average 0.66 post a day

If you average over 0.5 posts a day you are a girly-man whom Arnold would insult.

Imo its not a weight thing, but its possible Pereira its at his peak at LHW with a smaller weight cut, i'd pick Pereira anyway.

I know he is a massive cutter, but some source of both guys Fight night weights?

both gets strangled by ddp bro
just joking

Back