That’s what I’m saying
His walk around weight is anywhere from 190-200 pounds
I have more sources but that should do
That’s pretty big for lightweight and average for welterweight
Ferguson is 200 pounds which is huge for lightweight
I’m just saying a average lightweight is 170-180
A big one is 185-200 pounds
Khabib is a big lightweight with guys like lee, Tony, Diaz ,tibau etc
Based off of consistent reports he is around 190 at the lowest and 205 at his highest
well at least you recognize that a good portion of the LW fighters walk around at the same weight

i'd also add vick, cerrone, barboza, pettis to that list. but you see where i'm going with it right? at least half the top 10 at LW are as big as khabib. doesn't that make it pretty average for the division then?

its just odd you haven't noticed.

remember tiramisu
yeah it's a funny meme that criticizes khabib's ability to actually make it to fight night, and it's well-deserved

that's fine, but i just find it insufferable when people say 'oh this guys killing himself to avoid WW', that's a bullshit excuse lol.

Dangerous fight its 60-40 twood . but i think Khabib could take it if he's able to put a pace and pressure woodley constantly then drown him in later rounds

Woodley probably wins but I wouldn't be completely stunned if Khabib managed to gas him out after 2-3 rounds. Woodley has been willing to back up against the cage at times and if he allowed Khabib to smother him there the potential for Woodley gassing is there.

But...in the end you gotta go with the bigger guy who has great TDD and power as a solid favorite.

Everybody counts out Woodley and he wins again.

<31>

L
well at least you recognize that a good portion of the LW fighters walk around at the same weight

i'd also add vick, cerrone, barboza, pettis to that list. but you see where i'm going with it right? at least half the top 10 at LW are as big as khabib. doesn't that make it pretty average for the division then?

yeah it's a funny meme that criticizes khabib's ability to actually make it to fight night, and it's well-deserved

that's fine, but i just find it insufferable when people say 'oh this guys killing himself to avoid WW', that's a bullshit excuse lol.
im pretty sure cowboy is like 180 so a bit smaller
Quite a few of the top LW are big LW(no surprise)
If khabib is as big as touted he would be a good sized WW if he’s as small as has been touted he could be average a bit like Colby or RDA
I can’t lie i would like to see him move up to welterweights which is less harmful for his body but then again as a big Conor fan it might be sour grapes lol
WW has a lot more compelling matchups imo
I really wanna see how Khabib handles a wrestler and Lee isn’t gonna get his shot
Finally pettis made featherweight he’s s average sized LW

Twood could catch him standing khabib leaves his chin sky high but he has a great chin. He may walk through shots and get a hold of twood. I have no doubt that khabib is stronger than twood regardless of weight and physique.
Woodley would decapitate kebab's head and shove a kebab up his anus.

Khabib. I say this because Woodley is underwhelming against guys who posses the takedown threat--see the Woodley vs. shields fight--and khabib is like shields 3.0. Also, khabib is still improving and by the time this hypothetical fight happens, woodley will be pushing 40.

Woodley , but I can’t count out khabib

Think woodley if he wants to, obliterates with punches.

Chiesa, a former LW, just outweighed condit on fight night. Lots of lightweights are fucking huge and could absolutely fit in just fine at WW.

Reading this thread made me realize that people either didn't see Woodley vs. shields, or they're over estimating the progress he's made since then.

Woodley wins at 170. He's short, stocky, and powerful -- and knows his JJ and wrestling. If he gets taken down he won't stay down. Twood has way better striking than Khabib, fast hands, 1 hit KO power.

At 155, Khabib wins by decision, but it'll be close.

Back