Who Won Izzy v Rob II?

Who won

• Izzy

• Rob

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Izzy, but it was way closer than those fucking chuckleheads in the commentary booth made it sound. Talking like Izzy was dominating when he was barely doing enough to win rounds outside of Rd 1.

3-2 rob.. how did mike beltran give I zzy round 4 and 5.. thats crazy

273485693_10159726258993416_5633407825332968586_n.png

Wow, look at all the Lil' Sal Damato's on this site. It's funny when Sal posts a shit decision and everyone cries, yet look at all the Saldogs scoring this fight for Whittaker. Unreal.

For what it's worth, it was pretty 50-50 in the other thread with about 600 votes before mods merged it with this shit thread :)

48-47 Whittaker. Maybe 49-46, if you gave Whittaker R2. OTOH, Whittaker did nothing with those takedowns. A takedown itself isn't nothing, but you don't have any top control time, and no real submission threats, for me, a takedown by itself counts about as much as a good body shot. It was basically point-fighting (which I loathe). I don't mind the champ getting the decision when the challenger did no damage and offered no threat.

Not really seeing how Rob won. Round 2 could have gone to either. Rob won round 5. Can’t see him picking up 1,3 or 4

Not really seeing how Rob won. Round 2 could have gone to either. Rob won round 5. Can’t see him picking up 1,3 or 4
This is the correct scoring imo. Definitely at least 48-47 Izzy, possibly 49-46. In no way, shape, or form did Whittaker win that.

lol @ a 12 page thread with a poll debating a fairly obvious unanimous decision

Only because of 10-8 rounds or point deductions. This fight had niether. Obviously.
There have been fights that one fighter was dominant in first half of a round and then a knock down and or take down happened in later part by other fighter, so a judge would give them both 10's or 9's.
There is no rule that says that there has to be a clear winner of a round. Do some research.

There have been fights that one fighter was dominant in first half of a round and then a knock down and or take down happened in later part by other fighter, so a judge would give them both 10's or 9's.
There is no rule that says that there has to be a clear winner of a round. Do some research.
I'm to lazy to do research brotatoe. So give me examples mr smart. Only example I can think of is Hendricks Lawler 1.

Back