Who won Romero vs Costa

Who won

• Romero

• Costa

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Costa won 1 & 2 in my opinion. Arm punch jabs shouldn't get you the round.

Draw...no one clearly won

Yoel was robbed, should have been a draw

I seem to be in the minority thinking Romero won R1 and lost R2.
Despite backing up I thought Romero landed way more in R1 and blocked most shots.
R2 despite the late takedown Romero didn’t do anything.
R3 clearly Romero

Rd 1 Costa
Rd 2 Costa won the first half, Romero won the second half
Rd 3 Romero

I had it a draw...I can't understand how anyone could argue definitively for either fighter.

I had Yoel 29-28

Damned good fight though and could have gone either way.

Let's be honest. Costa dropping Romero with a punch...something that seemed to be impossible (pretty sure Romero had never been dropped in his career)...was alone deserving of the decision.

Romero was landing a lot in then2nd rd butnhenwas backing up and costa landed almost as many while pushing forward. the takedown wasnt enough to seal it. I think in a 5 rd fight shockingly Romero would have won though.

Costa

Romero fanboys are upset tho

Thats what it is. A poll isnt fair just yet, simply because if you look at the PBP discussion pre fight, it was 90% people rooting for Yoel.. so you get alot more bias.

In my mind Yoel should have won, because he was slightly better over the whole fight, so I voted for Yoel.

However, in the UFC they are using a retarded system for judging. Under the guidelines of this retarded boxing system, I can't argue too much with the judges decision.

Was super close. Saw first two rounds for Costa, and last for Yoel. A draw would've also been in the realm of possibility.

Even rnd1 Yoel rocked Costa several times after that one time he got dropped.

I want to see how these clowns explain rnd2. Do they have impaired vision and didn't see Yoel slip and block the punches?

Back