Elections Who would be the best candidate the dems could have run if biden steps down?

Iconoclast

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I don't know if he will step down but he's clearly barely holding on. Do you guys think Gavin Newsom could beat trump? Just looking for some opinions..

Tulsi Gabbard. Samoan-American Female Army Officer that's fairly well-spoken and moderate.

Seems to be for strong borders, Veteran's care, defense of Constitutional rights, and economic issues.

But, they would never push her since she's not in lock step with current agendas.

66314635-11611221-In_addition_to_lying_about_his_resume_Santos_has_been_accused_of-a-30_1673219270644.jpg

fuck. in the time it took for me to find an adequate picture, you just beat me to it.

well, at least we've got 2 votes now for The People's President

Honestly someone like him would probably win in a Historic landslide, because America.

Housewives love him? Check
Manly man? Check
Good on the mic? Check
Minority but not TOO much? Check
Perceived as good at business? Check
Rednecks will think the enemies will be afraid of him? Check (and they just might be)
Terminally educated by TV love him? Check

If he ran on a unity populist platform, holy sh*t. It would be Reagan/Mondale epic.

Honestly someone like him would probably win in a Historic landslide, because America.

Manly man? Check
Good on the mic? Check
Rednecks will think the enemies will be afraid of him? Check (and they just might be)

If he ran on a unity populist platform, holy sh*t. It would be Reagan/Mondale epic.
GOP grassroots would still not vote for anyone with a D next to their name.

America of today is not like the America of the 1st Regan election years.

Just my opinion, which I've heard being echoed by a conservative radio host I listen to: voting now is highly highly partisan. The grass roots of both parties will just not vote for the other side. The radio host (elderly guy) was saying how tribal American politics is now.

GOP grassroots would still not vote for anyone with a D next to their name.

America of today is not like the America of the 1st Regan election years.

Just my opinion, which I've heard being echoed by a conservative radio host I listen to: voting now is highly highly partisan. The grass roots of both parties will just not vote for the other side. The radio host (elderly guy) was saying how tribal American politics is now.

I dont think that's true, I think that's what they want to be true. Media is meant to convince people of things. Bernie had a ton of success with the rural Americans who typically vote Republican. That's because he went and spoke to them, related to them. That's why the need is for a populist platform.

Right now Trump is losing quite a bit of favor with working class voters because of that Union stunt he pulled.

Tulsi Gabbard. Samoan-American Female Army Officer that's fairly well-spoken and moderate.

Seems to be for strong borders, Veteran's care, defense of Constitutional rights, and economic issues.

But, they would never push her since she's not in lock step with current agendas.
lol The "Russian asset" doesn't have a chance.

Michelle Obama, Pete Buttigieg, or Gavin Newsom

They'd all be better candidates than Biden. Although Michelle Obama is the only one that would be a guaranteed win.

Manly man? Check
Good on the mic? Check

The Rock is all about the pie, so he'll get the bakers vote too.

he might still have a shot at the corporate vote too. corporations love The Rock. well, they used to until The Corporation turned their backs on the great one after he lost the title to stone cold at backlash.

She’s not a Democrat any more. I’m sure she’d return if the party wanted to run her for President but she left the Dems

Back