Who would you like to see Khamzat fight tomorrow?

Who would you like to Khamzat fight tomorrow?

• Total voters
i read on twitter hes fighting holland, and diaz is fighting tony... not sure if its official but it came from an MMA reporter. (i might be wrong). Holland is the same weight and hes the only option li will fight Rodriguez if li agrees.

I'd rather see Diaz/Khamzat because it would hold the card together and be more fair for the other 2 bouts that potentially may be swapped last minute. Although I'd say Holland has more of a chance than Diaz against Khamzat.

Are you special? Nate is obviously still an option if the price is right.
Nate is obviously not still an option since they are giving Nate and Tony a significant amount of money to fight. Keep up.

I actually don't want to see him fight tomorrow. I actually want the whole main card to be scrapped, give us the prelims for free and then we can all have a nice evening. We've never seen anything exactly like this so I'd like a really extreme outcome that we've never seen before either.

Wouldn't give the guy a fight. Make him sit the sidelines for awhile

If they give him a fight at a higher weight would h still have to sacrifice some of his purse? It seems like he should, but why would he if he was on target for the new fight

I would like to see him fight some jet lag tomorrow. Fuck him. Smiles on the scales and ruined the entire fight card.

I'd like see him fight a piece of chocolate cake........... oh wait he already lost that fight.

No one. Just scrap the fight and re-book Nate and Khamzat for a different date, either against each other or against different people.

Such a shitshow that just happened, but who do you want Chimaev to fight against?

If I could choose anybody reasonable I would say Costa, Strickland, or Belal.

Holland is the most likely though.

Back