Whoa, Willie Guthrie song about Trumps dad

“He thought that Fred Trump was one who stirs up racial hate, and implicitly profits from it,” the scholar, Will Kaufman, a professor of American literature and culture at the University of Central Lancashire in Britain, said in an interview

I suppose
Old Man Trump knows
Just how much
Racial Hate
he stirred up
In the bloodpot of human hearts
When he drawed
That color line
Here at his
Eighteen hundred family project

Trump followed his dad's strategy.

Trumps father was arrested at a KKK March in Brooklyn. Trump has lied about this, of course.

But, but, Hillary!!! Obama is a Muslim!!! Pizzagate!!!

Fred Trump would not rent to black people.
That is a fact because he got busted for it.
His son Donald talks about Big Black Dick with Playboy models and obsessive over a half black former President.

All the trumpsters love avoiding threads like these...Never met a group of people with so fragile little minds tbh.
If that's true, you should get out more, or possibly attend college.

tenor.gif

Big deal. Some hippy thought a rich person was racist.

Both hardcore left and hardcore right are literally the biggest fucking pussies I ever met in my life.
Hardcore anything are likely to take themselves too seriously. That's why they have great reactions when someone is clearly just fucking with them.

Hardcore anything are likely to take themselves too seriously. That's why they have great reactions when someone is clearly just fucking with them.
Yes but if you listen to the internet...SJWs are always perceived as pussys, yet I don't see anybody calling the hardcore Alt Right, pussies...for Crying about a fucking flag pin that obama didn't wear or Obamas suit.....Literally the biggest pussies who cry about football players taking knees...Sorry if that isn't pussy shit, then SJWs aren't pussies either.

Yes but if you listen to the internet...SJWs are always perceived as pussys, yet I don't see anybody calling the hardcore Alt Right, pussies...for Crying about a fucking flag pin that obama didn't wear or Obamas suit.....Literally the biggest pussies who cry about football players taking knees...Sorry if that isn't pussy shit, then SJWs aren't pussies either.
You don't see anyone calling them pussies? How is that possible? SJWs are pussies, hardcore alt-right, whatever that means, are probably autistic loners.

You don't see anyone calling them pussies? How is that possible? SJWs are pussies, hardcore alt-right, whatever that means, are probably autistic loners.
Yes, nobody calls Hannity crying about Obamas Hotdog, a fucking pussy....It's a huge double standard.

So yes, I will tell the right that they are pussies as well...I don't believe in double standards, even though the right always cries about double standards lol.

The left knows they are pussies and own it, the right pretends to be alpha tough guys but in reality are bigger pussies than the left.

Back