Who's actually gonna buy ESPN+ just to watch the UFC?

It’s a garbage product all the way around.
You could tell people who touted the deal had no clue why they were hemorrhaging viewers the last 10 years. When Stephen A Smith is your flagship personality, you’re in deep trouble.

Everyone knew the ratings dropped
If they didn't they would have received $400-500m per

Of course they saw iCould judt be the fact that people are too lazy and forget to do things. Just another small fee in their mountain of monthly de
Of course they saw it coming
Could just be the fact that people are too lazy and forget to do things. Just another small fee in their mountain of monthly debt payments.

Could just be the fact that people are too lazy and forget to do things. Just another small fee in their mountain of monthly debt payments.

Not sure what your reply has to do with my post?

I was referring to UFC knew FP would take a hit
FP brought in about $35-40m a year worldwide before expenses.
ESPN+ is paying $150m per for just US

It would be extremely stupid not to take the deal

How is the quality of stream?
It's fine. It's in full HD. I'm quite happy with it.
The only issue that I can see for some is that the app is only downloadable to Samsung brand smart TVs which I think is a shame. It doesn't affect me because that's the brand that I have but those with other brands have to use another device to get it onto their televisions. I suggest getting an Amazon Firestick. I believe it's the cheapest option & they work great.

It's fine. It's in full HD. I'm quite happy with it.
The only issue that I can see for some is that the app is only downloadable to Samsung brand smart TVs which I think is a shame. It doesn't affect me because that's the brand that I have but those with other brands have to use another device to get it onto their televisions. I suggest getting an Amazon Firestick. I believe it's the cheapest option & they work great.

Thanks man
I watch on my comp
I use a TV as a monitor so its easy

I'd think they will be an app on Smart TV's soon

Yes I will.

Half the price of DAZN for better content.

I am buying it. MMA/UFC is my only real interest. It's not an unreasonable price. I think ESPN+ will have the most fights.

It’s not that serious. If I can’t watch it on my bundle, then that’s that. Not doing DZN or ESPN+ or Fight Pass.

The amount of subscriptions are getting out of hand..

Hulu
Netflix
Amazon
Att tv
Golds Gym

Etc...

I feel you. I recently went scorched Earth on my subscriptions getting rid of Netflix, Hulu, and Youtube Red. I'll probably drop DAZN too with a good amount of UFC coming to ESPN+.

I'll find free shit to watch or listen too.

I feel you. I recently went scorched Earth on my subscriptions getting rid of Netflix, Hulu, and Youtube Red. I'll probably drop DAZN too with a good amount of UFC coming to ESPN+.

I'll find free shit to watch or listen too.
Scorched earth is the way to go.
Seems most of the stuff you can find on one service is also on other services, it’s just a matter or fine tuning and figuring out what you really want, because you really only have 24hrs in a day.

Nope, I generally don't pay for stuff that has always been free.

It's like going out to eat and paying 5 extra bucks for a silverware fee. Of course I can afford it, but go F yourself for even trying such bullshit.

Now that I actually have ESPN+ just wanted to point out that I don't see anything on here about being able to order discounted Fight pass like I had heard many on here mention.

Now that I actually have ESPN+ just wanted to point out that I don't see anything on here about being able to order discounted Fight pass like I had heard many on here mention.

That was a SD rumor
I never heard anybody with credibility say/report it

Just wanted to show there isn't any difficulty with the cancel. You don't have to wait until after the event to do it. Your plan will still work. If you like the service then sign back up in a few weeks for the next event. No reason to pay for 3 weeks that you aren't required to pay.

Screenshot_20190113-203311.png Screenshot_20190113-203322.png

It's $4.99 lol
You know by now that being as cheap as possible without actually stealing is basically sport/hobby of mine.

Edit: Plus the ESPN machine pushed 2 loss Georgia over my Buckeyes in the final playoff selection show. So I tend to hate giving them any of my money. I hate their ability to push the SEC narrative.

Any benefit in having Fight Pass and ESPN+?
Sounds like Fight Pass is a waste at this stage, unless I'm missing something?

Any benefit in having Fight Pass and ESPN+?
Sounds like Fight Pass is a waste at this stage, unless I'm missing something?

FIGHT PASS
Catalogue
Over a dozen other different fighting companies (including boxing) putting on events
UFC original programming

If you are stateside & that is worth it to you then keep it

Back