Who's actually gonna buy ESPN+ just to watch the UFC?

I'm more curious on what the rest of the ESPN+ cards are actually going to look later in the year. Obviously they are going strong with this card to get subscribers but things are going to get much thinner which is understandable given the price for the year.

Ima try it for this one time . If it’s as boring as them damn fs1 broadcasts . Then it’s fucking cut

Stop this. ESPN product is TRASH.

The radio hosts.
The NFL rejects they hire to discuss games.
The on air personalities fucking TRASH.
The articles written for the website.....fucking tabloid level shit.

I'll watch the UFC on there but there will be no paying. Is normal.
not only that but having to wait to watch a main card because something else cuts into the timeslot for the UFC like you get when Top Rank has their events on ESPN.

In Canada, there's no change. It's still UFC Fight Pass for early prelims and prelims for this card. Broadcast for the main card is on TSN so I'll need to use a VPN to a country that doesn't have broadcast rights such as Germany, to start the live stream. I can then disable the VPN if I want

I did it, i dont have cable and only internet, so $5 a month is all right with me.

In Canada, there's no change. It's still UFC Fight Pass for early prelims and prelims for this card. Broadcast for the main card is on TSN so I'll need to use a VPN to a country that doesn't have broadcast rights such as Germany, to start the live stream. I can then disable the VPN if I want
Prelims are on TSN

I'm getting it for free as part of my existing cable package.

I've been debating whether or not to purchase the $5 monthly streaming service just for UFC. I used to watch it on before on FS1/FS2 and Fox since in was already included in my Directv package, but now I'll have to pay more $5 extra a month on top of my $90 directv bill just to watch the UFC now. Do you guys think it's worth it? I haven't used ESPN+ before, does anyone have it and what's your review on it?

DATE EVENT / 1st Quarter
2nd Quarter
Saturday, April 13 UFC 236
Saturday, April 20 UFC FIGHT NIGHT ON ESPN+
Saturday, April 27 UFC FIGHT NIGHT ON ESPN
Saturday, May 4 UFC FIGHT NIGHT ON ESPN+
Saturday, May 11 UFC 237
Saturday, May 18 UFC FIGHT NIGHT ON ESPN+
Saturday, June 1 UFC FIGHT NIGHT ON ESPN+
Saturday, June 8 UFC 238
Saturday, June 22 UFC FIGHT NIGHT ON ESPN+
Saturday, June 29 UFC FIGHT NIGHT ON ESPN

there so much more to espn plus than the ufc it well worth 5 bucks.

It’s 5 bucks a month or less than that if you buy a year membership shit is cheaper than buying 1 ppv and you get a ton of fights I don’t get the big deal drop fight pass

It all comes down to FS1 putting on the events for this long with only a cable subscription and now ESPN wants to throw a fee in there. I think they are paying the UFC 450 million to buy the rights to their content and what is 4.99 x 1 million? It is a to pass that cost on to the consumer and sell commercial spots which is crap to me. RIP UFC

Back