Who's betting on Conor/Dustin?

Probably going to put 200 down on Dustin. I honestly think the match up is like 60/40 in favor of Conor but damn Dustin makes for a hell of an underdog pick with the 3:1 odds I’ve been seeing.
Just curious in your opinion how does Dustin beat mcgregor ?

The people that bet on Holm against Rousey or the people that bet on Serra against GSP were told the same thing.
Not the same thing. Holm and Serra weren’t going in there with a savage looking to snatch souls.

Just curious in your opinion how does Dustin beat mcgregor ?

i think Dustin (and pretty much the whole world at the time) didn’t know how dangerous Conor is. He probably just thought Conor was some shit talking prick with a couple wins and took him lightly. I think Dustin approaches the Conor rematch a lot differently. He’s going to try to put on a lot of safe pressure and pour it on if he sees an opening. Hell it worked for Diaz and I think Dustin can repeat a somewhat similar strategy.

again though, it can all go to shit really quickly since Conor is pretty damn accurate and hits hard. That’s why I still favor him.

I'm betting on Conor because I think this fight is gonna be fixed

Bruh

2pi1lk.jpg

I'm betting on Conor because I think this fight is gonna be fixed

Didn't think about that.

We'd be extremely naive to think UFC fights can't get fixed. I mean, we're dealing with Dana White here. And how can anyone disagree considering how the Conor/Cerrone fight went down.

There's nothing Uncle Dana wants more than a Conor/Khabib rematch.

Didn't think about that.

We'd be extremely naive to think UFC fights can't get fixed. I mean, we're dealing with Dana White here. And how can anyone disagree considering how the Conor/Cerrone fight went down.

There's nothing Uncle Dana wants more than a Conor/Khabib rematch.

INEED, That's very true sir.

Never have I thought of Dustin Poirier taking a dive and losing instead of winning & getting the guaranteed multi million dollars rematch !

tenor.gif

Never have I thought of Dustin Poirier taking a dive and losing instead of winning & getting the guaranteed multi million dollars rematch !

tenor.gif

I don't see Khabib coming back for Dustin.

The only fights I see him coming back for is Conor (should he beat DP)...or a fight with Do Bronx.

I have Conor by KO on a couple parlays. He was -300, but -175 to win by KO/Tko which seemed like good value to me. Cant see him beating Poirier by SUB or DEC
Smart, I agree that Conor by KO is an excellent value at -160 on my book

Nice way to get out of that -300 chalk

McGregor by TKO in the 1st at 3/1 covered by Mcgregor TKO in the 2nd at 5/1.

DP is good value for win by sub at 10/1

DP by sub and over 2.5 rounds also good value at 22/1

Goddamn there are some idiotic fools on here.

Bet with Bovada I’ve cashed out 30+ times over the past 5 or so years. Only takes a day to two. Even faster if you cash out in BTC.

Saw some site offering 5.00 for Conor to win in first round by KO. That's good. I might drop 100 bux on it.

tenor.gif
For real. They’ve been fixing the fights since UFC 1. Royce didn’t actually win any fights. Tito took a dive against Chuck twice. Forrest x Bonnar TUF fight was in a green screen room projected onto the octagon. All CGI no real damage was done. I’d say at least 2 per event are setup.

there are dumbasses that actually believe this shit on here.

These recent allegations although obviously bs are bound to be a distraction. And being cooked up in a hotel room with your whole family during it doesn't seem ideal either. Still think Connor its the favorite but I reckon the value betting is with Poirer now

Smart money is on Conor but don't count Poirier out - He's a live dog in this fight, likely going to get KO'd but he can bring something to the table here.

Conor for me but I'm not gonna s**t on Dustins chances

How much money you putting down? I'm thinking about putting some money on Poirier.
I've got McGregor round 2 tko KO as it's paying good odds in Aus .

Otherwise Poirier all day .

Back