Who's going to see The Flash?

Will watch as I pretty much catch all things Marvel or DC put out. Like a lot of the one offs or limited series as well.

I don't mix tertiary factors of actors lives in my entertainment.

I pretty much skipped all of DC except for suicide squad and first wonder woman movie. I don't feel invested at all. I will skip it. I don't like the director's style of blurry dark movies.

Saw the trailer and it looked good. I know Ezra Miller is kind of a psycho, but he's not a bad actor. I'll see it when it comes out next month.

What say you @Dragonlordxxxxx ?

Does anyone expect it to be any better than any of the other DC abortions?

I'm going to go and guess that the bad guy will be someone who is pretty much equal to the flash in powers but is a little bit nastier.
Either that, or it'll be someone who has a grudge against humanity and wants to turn them all into a being the same as him/her/them/they/it. And at the end of the movie, there will be a big building with the bad guys secret people changing machine counting down, and before it turns the world into things that are the same as the bad guy, the flash will deactivate it just in time (ninja turtles, amazing spiderman, x men to name a couple using this stupid template).

We shall see.....

Maybe once it hits streaming, the trailer looks good but I'm not seeing it in theatre.

No need.

The movie is being used as a vehicle to reboot the entire DC movie line up for the future.

I will pirate it from some Russian website.

It looks okay, but seems like it’s just a rehash of Flashpoint with some diversity castings and nostalgia bait.

I stopped wasting my money on comic book flicks last year. No more.

Back