Who's missing from the NWO HOF induction?

You have to cut the guy some slack...I mean he has to live every day of his life being X-pac...isn't that punishment enough? Throw the guy a bone damn it!
Not sure if you’re being serious.

I know the guy has been through some rough times(like most pro wrestlers), is a talented worker, and I wish him well, but he’s been getting breaks most his career, because he’s got powerful friends.

And in any case, I don’t see how his legacy, as it pertains to the NWO, warrants him going into the HOF over a half dozen or so others.

I know the guy has been through some rough times(like most pro wrestlers), is a talented worker, and I wish him well, but he’s been getting breaks most his career, because he’s got powerful friends.

And in any case, I don’t see how his legacy, as it pertains to the NWO, warrants him going into the HOF over a half dozen or so others.

The man broke his butthole to entertain us for Jeebus sake! Isn't that enough to join such prestigious company as Koko B Ware in the WWE HOF?

The man broke his butthole to entertain us for Jeebus sake! Isn't that enough to join such prestigious company as Koko B Ware in the WWE HOF?

Yeah, but Koko B Ware was just too sweeeeeeeeet!

Plus he went in with DX last year

Shawn Michaels should introduce Jeff Jarrett to accept the award on behalf of the true NWO, NWO 2000

He was with the group from early on, was always the first guy to hit the ring, and ate every finisher on the planet.

Because that's all he was good for.

Yeah his singles career will never get him in the HOF but I think it would have been a way to honor a guy who a lot of fans remember.

Might as well add him in the Hall of Fame for being in a wrestling ring.

Hall of Fame inductees -
Mike Tyson
Donald Trump
Kid Rock
Drew Carey
Snoop Dogg

At this point, anyone can be added into the WWE Hall of Fame for have watched prowrestling twenty years ago.

Hall of Fame inductees -
Mike Tyson
Donald Trump
Kid Rock
Drew Carey
Snoop Dogg

At this point, anyone can be added into the WWE Hall of Fame for have watched prowrestling twenty years ago.

I've watched 40 years!

Waltman had a great introduction as The 123 Kid in the WWF in 93/94, started as a jobber and then beat Razor Ramon and had a wonderful match with Bret Hart on Raw. That was probably his peak, as far as in-ring quality goes. His run in WCW was mediocre, but I do remember him getting big pops as X-Pac early on. His tag run with Kane was really good, too.

Overall, he was an overachiever, if anything. He wasn't very good in the ring, he couldn't keep up with other cruiserweights his size, so he had to attach himself to a group every where he went. And even then, he was the third or fourth wheel.

Hall of Fame inductees -
Mike Tyson
Donald Trump
Kid Rock
Drew Carey
Snoop Dogg

I'm not saying he gets in on his own merit. I agree with you on that. I'm just saying that if we're looking at the NWO as a group there are probably 5-7 guys that could get in out of the 40 or so members that were associated with the group. I think its Hogan, Nash, Hall, Giant, Bichoff, Vincent and maybe norton and bagwell. You can make an argument for Syxx but he was MIA for half of his time there

I'm sold on Rodman being the NWO celeb addition to the HoF.

I'm sold on Rodman being the NWO celeb addition to the HoF.
oorzj99lqo901.gif

#myworm

This FUCKING gif....

Luger sells likes the arm drag like he's been taken to the woodshed by a pot-bellied lucha named El Grande

Randy Anderson losing his mind, Macho Man jumping on the apron, Hogan jumping in the ring, the fans losing their mind and Rodman's reaction.

"TRULY.....One of the greatest moments in the history of pro wrestling!"

Back