Who's More Of A Genetic Freak: Ngannou, Gane or Lesnar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of the above.

yFviuXI.gif

AdvancedSneakyChafer-size_restricted.gif

Although I agree with Brock, I don’t know why you added that story to prove your point lol. It would be way cooler if someone else answered that, and not Brock himself

It's just something I think is funny lol. Wasn't using it to prove my point, but if you want sheer numbers, it's said he benches around 675.

I'm not even a Brock fan, I just think that of the names mentioned he's the biggest freak of them all. Steroids or no steroids.

I'm a HUGE Fedor fan, but na...

His main physical attribute is his hip mobility, which is interesting I guess, but not really freakish. Even his power is more or less due to his movements (like his casting punch), and not because he's really freakishly strong. And he is strong. But not like Francis or Brock.

TS said "for their size".. Fedor is a lot smaller. So yes, I still say Fedor. I bet Fedor is a lot stronger than Lesnar would be without his life long PED use.

NCAA has drug testing so Brock is probably natural or close to natural in college. He is a genetic freak.
upload_2022-1-10_16-54-42.jpeg
images

hqdefault.jpg

He just couldn't take a hit. Things PEDs can't work on are hand speed, reflexes, chin, and punching power. Because if it was that simple everyone would have it. Brock couldn't take hits well, regardless of how long he's been on PEDs.

It's completely wrong... doping enhances all your athletic abilities, even your chin.

Neck muscles are really important to absorb punches.

As for the original question, it's Ngannou to me : he grew up very poor in Africa, didn't even have the right to live in Europe and started fighting sports very late.

Not a single guy in the UFC can claim to have a similar story than Ngannou.

They all have different attributes despite having muscular physiques.

Gane is the most coordinated out of the three. He picked up Muay Thai at an extremely old age of 23 and was able to implement a kick heavy, high mobility style.

Ngannou has freak power. Self explanatory.

Lesnar probably has the biggest advantage when it comes to grappling/weight lifting strength.

Clay Guida's cardio dwarfs Lesnar, Jones, Ngannou's physical attributes.

Gane is not that incredible....

Brock Lesnar was probably more explosive

Also he was more flexible because in WWE he could do flips off the top rope

Clay Guida's cardio dwarfs Lesnar, Jones, Ngannou's physical attributes.

Gane is not that incredible....
Lets strap 150 lbs onto Clay Guida and see him do Shooting Star Presses halfway across the ring onto someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back