Who's More Of A Genetic Freak: Ngannou, Gane or Lesnar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lesnar for sure, athletically and what he did.

Won the heavyweight title with no experience.
Pro wrestler doing flips of the turnbuckle
Comes back after 5 year hiatus and beats hunt (roided or not)

Power, Speed, Size, Chin had all up there a physical freak of nature chemically assisted.

If he had started MMA at a younger age I am sure he would be in the GOAT discussion.

As far as as the most athletic in MMA, I would say Gane, followed by Nanganou then Brock. Reason I picked Gane is because I’ve never seen a heavyweight do what he can, he moves like a lightweight. He might not have the power that Francis has, but I’m confident he’s better at everything else. When it comes to power you don’t really have to be super athletic to have it, so that is why I picked Francis second.

And as impressive as Brock is/was outside of MMA, he really didn't do anything eye opening in the UFC, just used his size to bully other fighters.Outside of MMA and based on results I think you have to give to Brock tho.

Last edited:
As far as as the most athletic in MMA, I would say Gane, followed by Nanganou then Brock. Reason I picked Gane is because I’ve never seen a heavyweight do what he can, he moves like a lightweight. He might not have the power that Francis has, but I’m confident he’s better at everything else. When it comes to power you don’t really have to be super athletic to have it, so that is why I picked Francis second.

And as impressive as Brock is/was outside of MMA, he really didn't do anything eye opening in the UFC, just used his size to bully other fighters.

Outside of MMA and based on results I think you have to give to Brock.
Brock not impressive? Lay off the crack

Are we still pretending Ngannou is natty?
cqbmkP0_Z-UbgQ4ONsGId-QdPxHjd0nDmPwUixxzt_M.png

He’s gotten bigger since his ufc debut in 2015, too.

Lets go with naturals

Gane is quicker and leanrr than Ngannou and is almost 250lbs.

Ngannou is stronger and hits harder but carries more fat and is 265lbs

Ubereem off the roids was 245lbs, and not nearly as cut or lean.

Brock without the roids in College was 220lbs, I assume brock could of naturally got to 260lbs, or so but that would be max without getting fat. The 300lb brock in the WWE was too big for MMA and too juiced
Lesnar clearly was off drugs when he entered the UFC. He was also randomly tested for UFC141.

When Brock first come back to WWE on 2012 you could see he was more deflated but when his WWE match came he grew significantly and got massive ever since. For UFC200 he flagged up, because he was still in WWE.

Brock weighed 260lbs for his first UFC Run, didn’t cut weight much. His first fight against Mir in the countdown he said he doesn’t need to cut weight to make the limit and ate whatever he wanted.

Lesnar was obviously sauced. But to be fair, let's pretend they all 3 are sauced or all 3 are natural, I'd say Gane though I hope Ngannou beats him idk why just love those limp body Francis KOs.
I'm pretty confident Prime Lesnar could out bench and beat Gane & Ngannou in the 40.

Brock. And it’s not even close.

At 6’3″, 283 pounds, Brock Lesnar posted impressive numbers at the NFL Combine:

• 40-yard dash: 4.7 seconds
  • Vertical jump: 35 inches
  • Broad jump: 10 feet
  • 225lb bench press: 30 reps
To compare, 3-time Defensive Player of the Year JJ Watt ran a 4.84 40-yard dash. Watt is only two inches taller and a mere five pounds heavier than Lesnar.

Lesnar also showed incredible explosiveness with a 35-inch vertical jump. To put this into perspective, that’s higher than All-Pro defensive end Robert Quinn. It’s also higher than Anthony Barr, Chris Long, and Cliff Avril.

Lesnar clearly was off drugs when he entered the UFC. He was also randomly tested for UFC141.

When Brock first come back to WWE on 2012 you could see he was more deflated but when his WWE match came he grew significantly and got massive ever since. For UFC200 he flagged up, because he was still in WWE.

Brock weighed 260lbs for his first UFC Run, didn’t cut weight much. His first fight against Mir in the countdown he said he doesn’t need to cut weight to make the limit and ate whatever he wanted.

All false Brock in his own words cut weight to make 265lbs. His leanest was the Carwin fight post surgery

Drug testing before USADA was a joke.

Below is Brocks own account

Previous Weight Logs:

August 8 '08: 265lbs (Weigh In)

August 9 '08: 289lbs (Fight) vs Heath Herring

November 14 '08: 265lbs (Weigh In)

November 15 '08: 276lbs (Fight) (vs Couture came in lighter)

Recent Weight Logs:

July 10: 265lbs (Weigh In)

July 11: 287lbs (Fight) vs Frank Mir

August 18: 304lbs (Pre-Training Camp) (After Workout)

August 24: 298lbs (Pre-Training Camp) (After Workout)

September 1: 306lbs (Pre-Training Camp) (After Workout)

https://forums.ufcfightclub.com/top...ains-over-20-lbs-in-24-hours-after-weigh-ins/

While it is a nice one liner, it is obviously false. He cannot lift 1000000kg. Hence, it does not prove anything. He spent his entire life doing wrestling to become champion in the UFC. Gane trained for 3-4 years.

You're right, it is a nice one liner and it is OBVIOUSLY false. I was going to say I can't believe how butthurt everyone is over this, but we're talking about Brock so I get it. I'm not even a fan of Brock, I used to root against him, but I'm not an idiot either. Brock Lesnar, roids or no roids, is one of the most genetically gifted people we will likely see during our lifetime.

If we're talking about sheer athletic agility Brock is clearly the most genetically gifted out of Gane and Ngannou. He's a 290 pound man that can bench 650lbs and squat over 1000lbs and still run a 4.7 second 40 yard dash. He's easily one of the physically strongest HWs we have seen.

Gane only trained for 3-4 years? Brock became the champ in his 4th professional fight. He also did this shit AFTER a WWE career, and AFTER he walked on to the Minnesota Vikings with zero college football experience due to him being an athletic freak.

NCAA Division 1 Champ
Pro NFL Football player (briefly)
UFC Champ

None of this translates to him being the best FIGHTER. But the thread is about being genetically gifted. Gane and Ngannou aren't even close.

He just couldn't take a hit. Things PEDs can't work on are hand speed, reflexes, chin, and punching power. Because if it was that simple everyone would have it. Brock couldn't take hits well, regardless of how long he's been on PEDs.

Where did you get that idea from?

Even basic stuff that any gym rat can have access to like stanozolol and other DHT derivatives can drasticaly improve neuromuscular efficiency, speed, reflexes, punching power, etc.

Chin is a weird one. The ability to take punches definitely gets better as well but I honestly don't understand exactly how. It's probably related to the nervous system.

As for your question to why everyone doesn't become superhuman when taking PEDs. Well, the sad answer is genetics. Most people don't have those qualities to begin with. PEDs will make them better but won't make miracles happen. Those guys who don't have punching power while taking some stuff would have even less power if they they were natural. Same thing for reflexes, speed, chin, etc

Brock is a difficult puzzle to address, how much of it was actually natural?
This is probably the case with most freaky athletes

That said no matter how much steroids and average person takes, they wont look or be able to do what Lesnar can physically do.

Mark Hunt is more genetically gifted than these guys. Mark Hunt barely trains, had a god tier chin, and insane 1 punch KO power in both hands, and good cardio. the guys on this list are either on PEDs, or train a lot, and they don't have all of the attributes Mark Hunt has. the only thing they really got on Hunt is height.

Where did you get that idea from?

Even basic stuff that any gym rat can have access to like stanozolol and other DHT derivatives can drasticaly improve neuromuscular efficiency, speed, reflexes, punching power, etc.

Taking notes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back