Who's the worst PEDs offender?

Vitor

Barnett has obviously tested positive more. But the signs are so obvious.

If you are going by the obvious signs its gotta be The Reem. Went from 205 to the HW limit with about 20lbs of that in his jaw.

Hendo entered a new prime at like 37 and was KOing fools left and right like some sort of old atomic bomb

Vitor became perhaps the most dangerous MW ever seen in his late 30s

Reem went from a skinny LHW to a 265 force of destruction that was as jacked as a bodybuilder

Barnett was the first guy I thought of when I saw this thread. Belford as well.

ROYCE GRACIE.... HIS DECA LEVELS WERE OFF THE CHART.

low key Couture lol

p4p most ironic nickname in all of human history. The Natural. pfffffft. Let's call Hitler Mr. Caring Gentleman while we're at it.

The absolute balls of double yellow posters, upon entering this thread lol

My pick would have to be Josh Barnett, I believe he has tested positive for PEDs more times than anyone else in MMA; 4 in total.

That literally makes him the worst PEDs offender, not only because he's always cheating, but because he sucks at masking it. Hard to believe the guy rarely gets shit for it, although I guess it's to be expected since he's failed so many times that his name synonymous with steroids.
I think you mean "figuratively"...

In terms of whose legacy it hurts the most, I'd go with Jones.

Chael is basically a PED. Dude got popped like 3 times for high test and failed his last test having like 6 different drugs in his system lol

My pick would have to be Josh Barnett, I believe he has tested positive for PEDs more times than anyone else in MMA; 4 in total.

That literally makes him the worst PEDs offender, not only because he's always cheating, but because he sucks at masking it. Hard to believe the guy rarely gets shit for it, although I guess it's to be expected since he's failed so many times that his name synonymous with steroids.
1/ 4 tied:
[Team Coleman…] Coleman [many org. but 1st UFC] & Kerr [WVC AND UFC b4 Pride] & Barnett [UFC 1st , many org]….. & Lesnar [UFC]

5/ Overreem [many org. / Pride b4 UFC] or Sonnen [mainly UFC]

Back