Who's Your Favorite Current UFC Champ?

Not a fan of any really, I do like Weili, Leon and Alex a bit. When he was antagonizing Izzy his fans made me not like him much but he looks like a cool guy to be fair. Also punches really hard :)

The Cannibal: Really fun for 125 and a menace
O Malley: Great striker, fun knockouts, better not listen him talk for money
Topuria: Great striker n grappler, fun knockouts, better not listen him talk for money

Islam: Looks weird, talks weird, blanket and bad striker
Eswards: Slows down every fight, boring striker
DDP: Paper Belt, but charismatic and brings action

Pereria: Great striker and fun
Jon Jones: Legendary fighter, cheater, criminal
Aspinal: Awesome fighter

I agree he is the best but is he actually your favourite?
I'd say probably yes just because I enjoy seeing the best fighters, and I try not to watch interviews or anything outside of fights these days as I got older because its all drama and nonsense.

Jones has 15+ title wins, everyone else is just a flash in the pan these days and have very little substance and haven't done much, its a big shock if someone can get 3 title defenses these days, belts are passed around like confetti. If someone can prove to me they actually have something about them and keep the belt for a long time then they could surpass Jones, but not until I see it

Alex but this is probably the weakest line up of champs in history at least from a star power and charisma point of view.

Lol I thought it was just me, but I think you're right. I'm not invested in any of the current champs like I was until recently. Topuria is getting there and I'm curious if Makhachev will top the all-time LW title defense record of 3.

But some of the prospects are more interesting than the champs. Rinya Nakamura, Evloev, Shavkat, Khamzat, Jailton.

I don’t care for Jones or O’Malley personality wise. But I don’t really have a favorite, I enjoy watching all the champions compete which is more important to me. Except for maybe Pennington. Nothing against her personally, it’s awesome she was able to get there. But I’ve never really enjoyed her fights or have been impressed.

Poatan and Makhachev
I think both have that aura.
Jones ia the GOAT Y'know, but hes more like a retired HoF, he Will figth 72Yr stipe and let the division

I like pantoja, islam and dricus. Probably Islam the most out of those guys

ilia's reminiscent of iron mike, that scary speed/power combo leaves you slack jawed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back