Who's your favorite Ninja Turtle?

New Turtles movie coming out.......... have a feeling it will be bad but I will probably still watch it.

Donatello because he is the smartest turtle and...

Donatello....cause you could make a staff out of anything. Broomstick, wrapping paper tube, whiffle ball bat..

this. Plus he was voiced by Corey Feldman in the first movie.

Its odd how Michaelangelo is my least favorite yet his weapon, nunchaku, is the one I practice with the most in real life.

1542498-1109439013profile_leonardo.gif

Raphael when I was a kid because he was angry and so was I, lol. Now days I'd say Michelangelo would be my favorite just because he's laid back and probably a ton of fun to be around.

Haphael is the best. so strange, growing up NO ONE ever liked him. Michelangelo was always the favorite

Yeah, that's how I remember it too. I'm really surprised that Raphael has a slight edge in the pole.

The poll continues to be shocking. Leo ahead of Mike? Dono almost even with Mike?

When I was growing up, it seemed like Mike was the universally loved Turtle without question and Raph and Don were the least liked. I think the poll just goes to show you how different each Turtle is and how they each have their own appeal.

As a kid it was certainly Mike for me but thanks to the first movie and over time, Raph became my favorite.

Mikey and it isn't even close.

Fuck anyone who feels differently.

Was Mikey as a youngster, grew to identify with Raph's darker side. Voted Raphael.

Using the 80's cartoon as my sole reference point of TMNT, it had to be Raphael.

I picked Michelangelo. His personality is most similar to mine. I have a problem with Raph and Leo. I've never seen them once use their weapons as they were intended to be used.

Raphael. Because he was the bad boy Nick Daiz of the turles. However, when you think about it..A fucken mutant turtle from the sewer can put together a well constructed sentence than Nick.

Leo cuz hes the smart one and would win in a battle royale

Not surprised the hot head tough guys have the most votes on here. Michaelangelo kicks ass. The hands down idiot but always the member that keeps the social peace and the group glued.

Donatello cant keep the two bad ass ninjas in check without Michaelangelo.

Michaelangelo

Off topic but the 2012 Nick cartoon is easily the best TMNT rendition taking the films/cartoons into consideration.

I binge watched the 2 seasons and it's the best cartoon i've seen since probably Batman TAS.

Back