Whose UFC Stock Has Dropped the Most in 2017?

• Thread starter AronaBeatsJones
  • Start date

Whose UFC Stock Has Dropped the Most in 2017?

• CM Punk (Inactivity; No redemption bout after embarrassing Gall loss)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

AronaBeatsJones

vault-boy.png

UFC

The company

They've lost Conor due to Dana
Ronda
Jones

And the rest don't really matter
Most of them have been finished for a while like BJ who was done in 2012

The only answer is Jon Jones. Went from the greatest ever to asterisks everywhere and a possible four year career ending suspension.

Jones.. not even close... went from GOAT to basically retired in his prime.

The only answer is Jon Jones. Went from the greatest ever to asterisks everywhere and a possible four year career ending suspension.
And the amount of chances he got

And he still ruined it

/thread

I voted Jones first, but honestly I think it may be Khabib in some ways.

If Jon Jones comes back in two years, at LHW or HW, he's an instant title contender. I don't think many people are doubting his ability. Meanwhile, some people are forgetting how dominant Khabib can be, or starting to wonder how good he ever was.

For your stock to drop you must first have some stock to start with. that rules out half of those.

Ronda and Jones are the obvious ones, but Ronda's stock went to shit after the lost to Holm, the Nunes loss (which was in 2016) didnt really hit it that further.

So Jon Jones is the correct answer

For your stock to drop you must first have some stock to start with. that rules out half of those.

Ronda and Jones are the obvious ones, but Ronda's stock went to shit after the lost to Holm, the Nunes loss (which was in 2016) didnt really hit it that further.

So Jon Jones is the correct answer
You could say some of them were getting a push from the ufc and failed

PVZ
Holms
Sage

I voted Jones first, but honestly I think it may be Khabib in some ways.

If Jon Jones comes back in two years, at LHW or HW, he's an instant title contender. I don't think many people are doubting his ability. Meanwhile, some people are forgetting how dominant Khabib can be, or starting to wonder how good he ever was.

This. Also Cain

I said Ronda because I was just thinking ability and rankings. But if "stock" includes draw and where you could put them on a card, it has be Cain and Khabib.

You could say some of them were getting a push from the ufc and failed

PVZ
Holms
Sage

disagree with PVZ.

the loss to Rose actually did her good. A lot of people who had written her off before saw her heart in that fight and she emerged with a ton of credit. Add to the the Dancing with Stars thing, if anything her stock has risen.

Larry's stock had already dropped after losing to Meisha and then Valentina..

and Sage's stock went to shit the minute he lost to BamBamBerberana

disagree with PVZ.

the loss to Rose actually did her good. A lot of people who had written her off before saw her heart in that fight and she emerged with a ton of credit. Add to the the Dancing with Stars thing, if anything her stock has risen.

Larry's stock had already dropped after losing to Meisha and then Valentina..

and Sage's stock went to shit the minute he lost to BamBamBerberana
But she sucks

Jones and WME

Ronda's stock had already plummeted after the Holm loss and then the Nunes loss last year. No one expected her to be back in 2017.

Mcgregor's stock dropped??, he was involvolved in the biggest fight of the year (to say the least) and probably became the most famous mma fighter ever, if anything his stock skyrocketed, maybe not in the eyes of mma fans, but I'm sure he doesn't care, he's world famous now

It's gotta be my boy Jones. His is a cautionary tale of thoes that dare fly to close to the sun.

Hopefully that half a million pay day is enough to grease some pockets.

Back