Why Alvarez lost to McGregor

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Normally Alvarez is coached during his fight by his wife whom is in the crowd screaming all fight long.

This fight with McGregor had multiple fans screaming which confused Eddie as he couldn't hear his wife screaming.

It wasn't sold, Eddie just couldn't hear her.

Because Mcgregor is a way, way better fighter than him

They just replayed that fight last night. It really makes me miss Connor. He was such an incredible shit talker and fighter. He really transcended the sport beyond anything or anywhere else that anyone has done. I really hope he fights again. And it’s back in his old form

because his range management is shit

Whatever it was, he got beat the fuck up. I'm not a Conor fan, but just being a fight fan, that was a very impressive slaughter

They just replayed that fight last night. It really makes me miss Connor. He was such an incredible shit talker and fighter. He really transcended the sport beyond anything or anywhere else that anyone has done. I really hope he fights again. And it’s back in his old form
Colby Covington, you're welcome.

If you rewatch the fight you can still hear her insufferable screaming over all the Irish fans.

giphy.gif

Styles make fights...

And Eddie is a good match up for Conor...
He gets hit...he gets wilder in his punches...no more setting up...perfect for Conor's counter game.

Eddie couldn't handle the pressure of being in the main event of a giant UFC card like that, I thought he could. He was defeated before he even stepped foot in the cage.

I don't get how people can watch his fights and think he's bad or ducking people. Before he had FU money he was taking a bunch of short notice fights after everyone was getting injured and pulling out.

I don't get how people can watch his fights and think he's bad or ducking people. Before he had FU money he was taking a bunch of short notice fights after everyone was getting injured and pulling out.
I didn’t remember him bitching at Dana about not having his belt. He was legit upset. He had Dana running to get a belt. I still wonder if he just took eddies from his corner. How else could they get one that quickly

Back