Why Americans aren't tipping anymore

Here in Canada they are now offering to tip in a subway restaurant or even takeout , it’s crazy , I do not share that mindset.

Tipping a lot more it seems .

I was out at a bar last night had some drinks it was a bar arcade . I came home after and played the new warzone the in game chat is all fucked up in it . I was on ps4 will play on my pc once it’s upgraded

I personally think it's ridiculous people expect a tip for handing me food I'm picking up
I know.

last time I ordered and went to pick it up. I tipped on a pick up and used debit to pay because I forgot to get cash. To top it off when they went to get my order they come back and tell me sorry but we accidentally sent it out with the delivery guy. So they had to remake my order (another 20 minute wait) and offered no discount or anything for Their Fuck UP.

Not going there anymore.

We ordered takeout food the other day and they charged a takeout fee of $0.99

I already pay for the food, go to pick it up and somehow still get hit with a fee.
You should had told them to fuck off

Tipping a lot more it seems .

I was out at a bar last night had some drinks it was a bar arcade . I came home after and played the new warzone the in game chat is all fucked up in it . I was on ps4 will play on my pc once it’s upgraded
maek sure to tiop ur amazon drivrer

I don't understand tipping when you pick up food. No one tips McDonalds' employees.

We ordered takeout food the other day and they charged a takeout fee of $0.99

I already pay for the food, go to pick it up and somehow still get hit with a fee.

Buffalo Wild Wings charged me a takeout fee.

That's why I usually pay in cash for take out

That's why I like Little Caesars. They don't want your tips. They don't want to talk to you. Hell, they don't even want to see your ugly face. That's why the have the Pizza Portals. Once you get your pizza,
get-the-fuck-out-gtfo.gif

I always tip 15 - 20% at sit down restaurants, but outside of that screw tipping. Door Dashers be stacking 7 orders at a time and leaving my drinks right in front of my screen door expecting an $8 tip. GTFO.

Back