Opinion Why are McCain and Cheney's daughters a thing?

You could say that about any celeb. I don't let Pewdiepie being a thing consume my thoughts either. I suggest you do the same with some host on "The View".

I don't have a problem with PewDiePie. Tom green was an idiot, but he could be funny. I'm sure PewDiePie is funny too.

Is McCain funny, smart, pretty?

Why is she there?

I mean fuck, atleast Kim has a fat ass.

Oh she has been one of the main people with fake cries of anti-semitism lately.

My question though, is what did Meaghan do that qualified her for the job in the first place?

Not like you need to be qualified to be a host on the view, one of their hosts was from survivor.

I don't have a problem with PewDiePie. Tom green was an idiot, but he could be funny. I'm sure PewDiePie is funny too.

Why is she there?

Well, if you want to dissect this, I guess she's there to be a contrarian conservative voice among the typical Liberal blowhards.

Why is anyone there though? Why is Whoopi there? What is that show? I don't know. It's just a bunch of idiots squawking at each other over some flavor of the week topics, as far as I can tell.

Lol wut?

I have no idea who McCain or Cheney's daughters are? Are they important? I know a Chelsea Clinton exists, but thats mostly through memes. I know of Ivanka Trump but that's because ... Other reasons.

What about Chelsea Clinton? People are always on to get her opinions and push her into politics.

Oh yeah. She needs to fuck off too.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice........there aint going to be no fooling me again.

Well, if you want to dissect this, I guess she's there to be a contrarian conservative voice among the typical Liberal blowhards.

Why is anyone there though? Why is Whoopi there? What is that show? I don't know. It's just a bunch of idiots squawking at each other over some flavor of the week topics, as far as I can tell.

That the spirit. This is mean girls for a karate forum.

I'm with you, but maybe someone like Megan McCain was into journalism (or something similar), which had nothing to do with her father?

That old crusty bitch on the View makes an ass of herself a lot.

I bet their are people who worked their whole lives refining a skill set in entertainment that are vastly more qualified for her job.

I'm sure her View hiring was all merit based. Just like her admission to Columbia.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Are we supposed to discuss why famous people have famous kids?
th

OK, Go.

All I know about Cheney's daughter is that she's a lesbian... is McCain's daughter also a lesbian or something?

I just don't understand why anyone gives a shit about these people.

We didn't even like your parents.
I'll venture a guess and say those two aren't on most people's radar and haven't been thought of in ages until you mentioned them. Or maybe it's just me.

Why is she there?

How dare you compare Tom Green to that can PewDiePie

Shame on you. Boooo boooo. Boo this man

Look I understand American conservatives are the most dangerous group of individuals that have ever existed but they're still allowed to have children @VivaRevolution

This is a big step up from your comments about people's diets recently

I'll venture a guess and say those two aren't on most people's radar and haven't been thought of in ages until you mentioned them. Or maybe it's just me.
Cheneys daughter is the Wyoming US congressperson so shes relevant but the View is not

Back