Why are most Connor fans so creepy?

You can be a "fan" of McGregor in the cage, without being a fan of the antics outside of.

Anyone on here who says they aren't a fan of his work inside the cage / the event of his fights, I don't understand what you want from MMA.

I know he isn't defending and that pisses people off, but he is a creative striker with a penchance for finishing or being finished, what's not to like in that sense?

Can we just seriously move on from this and have the words "Conor" or "Mcgregor" or anything that insinuates those things bookable offences?

It's all day, every day with the fucking threads about the man. Bore off
Valid point, but I dont think he's anything special inside the cage. Numerous favorable match ups, one dimensional style of fighting, and his hypocrisy in and out of the cage really makes me hope he dies and goes to hell. "If you're fit to fight, and dont as a champ, you should be stripped" Whats the fucking hold up then? I hit them and turn them into panic wrestlers... well how do you explain the Nate fight? Fuck him and all his thirsty cockeyed huggers.

That’s racist!
Just kidding, it’s impossible to be racist about white men.

It's not racist if I grew up knowing people like that in a Midwest town. Plus, I'm allowed to be racist against Crackers since I am one.

"Most" is a bit much. But I'll agree there's a slice of his fandom pie that's creepier than the usual diehard.

I think it's because a significant part of Conor's shtick is "I'll do what I fookin' want and you guys will be left begging me!" That attitude attracts quite a few sadsacks frustrated with their powerlessness and longing to be free of society's rules. They parrot him to vicariously feel powerful and unrestrained. The results ain't pretty.

Seriously, I understand how a lot of people are a fan of him but why do so many also try to copy his looks and worship him as some kind of god and even wear the full Reebok kit?

Its the toxic masculinity bro.

Most of them disappeared after Diaz humiliated McGregor. Mayweather made almost the remaining fans commit suicide. The last McGregor fans are the toughest and creepiest

The remainders left are pedo's and are gay or bi-curious

Nothing creepy about them at all

443653.jpg

method=get&s=fancon-02-04-2016-15-39-31-915.jpg

images

Who was the one sherdogger with the AV of McGregor like he's sucking him off (wishful thinking)?

Numerous favorable match ups, one dimensional style of fighting

Have to laugh at comments like that. There's always an asterisk beside the majority of his fights.

It's not racist if I grew up knowing people like that in a Midwest town. Plus, I'm allowed to be racist against Crackers since I am one.
Just kidding around. I’m also of the crackerish persuasion.

"Most" is a bit much. But I'll agree there's a slice of his fandom pie that's creepier than the usual diehard.

I think it's because a significant part of Conor's shtick is "I'll do what I fookin' want and you guys will be left begging me!" That attitude attracts quite a few sadsacks frustrated with their powerlessness and longing to be free of society's rules. They parrot him to vicariously feel powerful and unrestrained. The results ain't pretty.

This, 100%.

It's ironic but I've come to realise most of Conor's pathetic nuthugging fanbase are actually teenage nerds pretty much as you describe. They are nothing like him and they idolise him for that exact reason - he's everything they want/aspire to be.

Conor haters are the weirdest especially how they always misspell his name.

One of my friends is the biggest McGroger fan I know and he doesn't even own a McGroger shirt, let alone a fight-kit.

Lol, every time I see this I can't help but laugh at the big dumb redneck who gets all indignant about being called a cocksucker and has to be restrained <45>
Ha!, I know what you mean.....I posted another comment in here earlier. He reminds me of exactly what a Hugger would be like defending Conor's honor.

Back