Opinion Why are people angry at white privilege being real?

I typed out like 3 long posts with lots of information. The fact that's all you gathered let's me know my choice tomexist the convo was the smart one.
Those were 3 long posts? Did you make it to 8th grade?

white people dont RUIN everything...they just over exploit and monetize it to the point it becomes stale and boring. White folks LOVE doing that.
Food. Look at chipolte. You take an ethnic cuisine known for incorporating flavorful spices and ingredients. and then you turn that shit into bland boring tastless crap and toss Guac all over everything like its the end all of hispanic flavors.
music. Listen to some old negro spirituals. then listen to a Presbyterian choir. or Rock n Roll. jesus fucking christ what happened to fucking rock n roll over the decades? Jesus H Christ White folks love wearing out the ever living fuck from anything remotely interesting until its a bland, soulless boring enterprise of mediocrity.
There are thousands of "ethnic" south american restaurants all over if you don't like Chipotle. But to attack a race of people over it? What's wrong with you? Lots of people enjoy Chipotle btw, so shut yer trap.

You are angry at another race for how they do things in their culture? Maybe you are racist?

white people dont RUIN everything...they just over exploit and monetize it to the point it becomes stale and boring. White folks LOVE doing that.
Food. Look at chipolte. You take an ethnic cuisine known for incorporating flavorful spices and ingredients. and then you turn that shit into bland boring tastless crap and toss Guac all over everything like its the end all of hispanic flavors.
music. Listen to some old negro spirituals. then listen to a Presbyterian choir. or Rock n Roll. jesus fucking christ what happened to fucking rock n roll over the decades? Jesus H Christ White folks love wearing out the ever living fuck from anything remotely interesting until its a bland, soulless boring enterprise of mediocrity.

Not going to get into some of these blanket statements you and Kong are getting into but insofar as whites modifying cultures they gain access to is normal.

Anytime a people receive a foreign culture they modify it to suit their desired outcome this isnt some recent development its human nature over the course of history.

Not going to get into some of these blanket statements you and Kong are getting into but insofar as whites modifying cultures they gain access to is normal.

Anytime a people receive a foreign culture they modify it to suit their desired outcome this isnt some recent development its human nature over the course of history.
so the desired outcome is shit?

Could you elaborate on how fair skin is favoured over the "native tone" in South Africa?
Also, what exactly is the native tone?

Thats what happens when you take the carrot and leave only the stick.

Blacks and coloured could never aspire to the "cool kids club", even the brownest mexican can aspire to marry up into the "cool kids club".

First thing that Hugo Chavez did when he got power is marry white.

No you are just too stupid to differentiate race from culture. The hilarity is that you are allocating American culture to being "white" and that's it.

The Chinese are doing the exact same thing which your flimsy argument is based on yet im not hearing about Chinese privilege and "Asian washing" foods because you are too guilt ridden to have a cultural identity of your own.

My friend, im from Canada. We know culture and i know what good Chinese food tastes like. We eat our Chinese food off of plates you peasant.
I brought up the video to show what is being taught. The video is important because kids are being brainwashed. The more people that see it and become disgusted with it, the less of a chance it will spread like cancer.

"Being white just means that historically our race was not a disadvantage. That is a privilege, the question is just how much of a privilege."

Are white people privileged in the enclaves that are in majority white countries? If we're going to talk about races being privileged then why not include everyone. Look at the Chinese and their spending habits. They taking over whole cities in some cases. They are doing it pretty much unopposed.
What about black privilege?

Easier to get into college

Better financial aid options

Less likely to get shot by police officers

More likely to get promoted at work
Now we're cooking, I agree we shouldn't single out White people. We should include everyone when it comes to privileges in the West. We will get to the bottom of this "White privilege" theory. Everyone needs to be enlightened on this subject. IMO It is very rarely if ever discussed in America or online. We need to be the first to do this on Shertard.. I mean Sherdog:)

Those were 3 long posts? Did you make it to 8th grade??

Pan said:
People are angry at the idea of white privilege because they're hypocrites.

See, the argument against white privilege is that plenty of white people are not benefiting from this supposed privilege. So it's unfair for those white people to be discussed as if they are part of the group that is reaping these benefits. The individual is not the group.

I think that's a fair and reasonable argument.

It becomes a hypocritical argument when those same people continue to discuss other people in the group context. So, someone might say that it's unfair to lump all white people in together and then say "We should view [insert minority] people as a group when it comes to X."

So, people get angry at the idea of white privilege because they don't like being labelled by a group characteristic that they might not embody. Which is fine...until they become hypocrites. Gooses, ganders and all that shit.

I said:

“The individual is not the group” is a very important and insightful part of that post. Maybe the most important part of that entire post as a matter of fact.

"In America our Culture has Always been the importance of the individual over whats best for the group or everyone else. It’s been coined as “rugged individualism,” something that Americans seem to eat up like sugary fried foods.

A perfect example of this is healthcare. Now that the internet is here we are no longer kept with the wool over our eyes. Group or collective healthcare is better for the Economy, the entire country and its people and lastly it’s cheaper. The internet has allowed people to see this first hand. But we’ve been brainwashed with “American exceptionalism” And “rugged individualism” to think that anything good to come from the collective is commie brainwashing and that means it’s bad for America or Americans. Well unless the collective pays for the military, that’s where their brains completely shut off.

Why do I say the internet has allowed these things to be better understood. Well because amercians for the most part don’t travel overseas. Somewhere around 3-5% of the country actually travel overseas. 10% being the highest in 2009. How could people from the richest most prosperous country on earth not travel overseas?. Well for the most part it’s because Americans are ignorant and we believe in “American exceptionalism.” We don’t csre about other countries, other people and most certainly OTHER CULTURES from different Backgrounds. So we know almost nothing about other countries and the people besides what the typical narrow American view happens to be.

Studies have shown that something like over 50% of Americans believe that being a “real American” means being Christian. Just another example of how Americans view other cultures and people.

So of course these individuals who post here do not believe white privelage could possible exist because it didn’t directly change THEIR lives, once again the importance of the individual over the group."

That looks like a decent size post. There are 2 more here. And even if you don't consider them "long" I've posted enough in this thread that my point should be easier for you to understand.

It’s because we don’t have white privilege, we have white culture privilege. If whites have any privilege at all it’s because someone in their family tree suffered and toiled to move from being poor to middle class. They basically sacrificed their life so their kids could have a better life so it’s insulting to belittle that by chalking it up to privilege .

It’s the same reason that Asians do even better than whites. They have a superior culture that fosters success.

Non whites that talk about white privilege want to have the same results without the same effort put in.

Only white people need to travel and learn everything about everyone else's culture. Apparently every other race in America has already done it.

Pan said:
People are angry at the idea of white privilege because they're hypocrites.

See, the argument against white privilege is that plenty of white people are not benefiting from this supposed privilege. So it's unfair for those white people to be discussed as if they are part of the group that is reaping these benefits. The individual is not the group.

I think that's a fair and reasonable argument.

It becomes a hypocritical argument when those same people continue to discuss other people in the group context. So, someone might say that it's unfair to lump all white people in together and then say "We should view [insert minority] people as a group when it comes to X."

So, people get angry at the idea of white privilege because they don't like being labelled by a group characteristic that they might not embody. Which is fine...until they become hypocrites. Gooses, ganders and all that shit.

I said:

“The individual is not the group” is a very important and insightful part of that post. Maybe the most important part of that entire post as a matter of fact.

"In America our Culture has Always been the importance of the individual over whats best for the group or everyone else. It’s been coined as “rugged individualism,” something that Americans seem to eat up like sugary fried foods.

A perfect example of this is healthcare. Now that the internet is here we are no longer kept with the wool over our eyes. Group or collective healthcare is better for the Economy, the entire country and its people and lastly it’s cheaper. The internet has allowed people to see this first hand. But we’ve been brainwashed with “American exceptionalism” And “rugged individualism” to think that anything good to come from the collective is commie brainwashing and that means it’s bad for America or Americans. Well unless the collective pays for the military, that’s where their brains completely shut off.

Why do I say the internet has allowed these things to be better understood. Well because amercians for the most part don’t travel overseas. Somewhere around 3-5% of the country actually travel overseas. 10% being the highest in 2009. How could people from the richest most prosperous country on earth not travel overseas?. Well for the most part it’s because Americans are ignorant and we believe in “American exceptionalism.” We don’t csre about other countries, other people and most certainly OTHER CULTURES from different Backgrounds. So we know almost nothing about other countries and the people besides what the typical narrow American view happens to be.

Studies have shown that something like over 50% of Americans believe that being a “real American” means being Christian. Just another example of how Americans view other cultures and people.

So of course these individuals who post here do not believe white privelage could possible exist because it didn’t directly change THEIR lives, once again the importance of the individual over the group."

That looks like a decent size post. There are 2 more here. And even if you don't consider them "long" I've posted enough in this thread that my point should be easier for you to understand.
Please learn to forum.

lol Chipolte... how do they stay in business if their food taste like shit?

Was rock n roll supposed to last for ever? It's been shit for decades? When did it get ruined? Who was the last good band to play rock n roll?

What race produces awesome music all the time?

They can't accept that white people don't hold all the power anymore. They still hold most of it but not all.

Wait, who can't accept it? White people or the people that are angry at white privilege being real?

Only the angriest most racist white people still need to be educated about AA.

Butttt it must be nice to live in a country where you never had your rights taken away from you.

Keep crying tho. Us sane individuals find it funny when white losers talk about how they’ve had such a struggle their entire lives.

I can only imagine if white fOlks faced the same hurdles the black community has been saddled with. I couldn’t imagine you being able to get out of bed in the morning if that was the case.

Who has had their rights taken away?? Whites are the most successful race of people on this planet, by far. Take away what whites have given this world and what do you have?

It's pathetic that in 2018 we still have to lower the bar for a certain group based on their race... and then they're stil complaining saying it isn't fair

blacks 'excel' in sports because for the majortiy of blacks its the only way to go to college, overall participation in athletics is significantly higher amongst blacks, and the emphasis on sports above other things such as academic extracurricularism is pronounce. Blacks participate in basketball, football and track and field at a disproportionate level, and therefore show up in higher percentages amongst those sports' rosters. likewise, whites and hispanics participate in baseball and soccer at higher percentages and OH MY GOD, they dominate those sports. its crazy. its like participate = representation or some crazy shit.

Blacks dont dominate winter sports because blacks are afraid of snow. thats the ticket.

So white kids don't enjoying racing? They're completely equal and it's just a coincidence that Olympic sprinting is almost all black?

You honestly think the average white or Asian man is as fast as the average black man?

Who has had their rights taken away?? Whites are the most successful race of people on this planet, by far. Take away what whites have given this world and what do you have?

It's pathetic that in 2018 we still have to lower the bar for a certain group based on their race... and then they're stil complaining saying it isn't fair

This post has literally nothing to do with my post you quoted.

Lol yeah it’s capitalism that white Americans don’t accept different cultures. That’s what it is. Lol

This convos been fun. But I think we’ve run our course.

Do people of African decent accept other cultures?? Where have blacks ever been accepting? Look at Africa.

Blacks are more violent to every other race than any other race is to them... yet they are somehow three biggest victims of racism...

Back