Why are women so nasty about rejections in the club?

Just look at it this way. She did you a favour and any guy watching. She let people know that shes a nasty person and not someone worth trying to get to know . And it didn't cost you money on dates to figure that out.

I agree. The club scene is not for everyone (obviously) & in terms of dating you could get laid consistently but the quality of girls you'll find in the club are shit compared to a girl you'd meet on the street, in the mall, @ stores, etc.

I think the best way to become an attractive man is to live the type of lifestyle you want. Be as fit & as healthy as possible, have interesting hobbies & skills, be financially stable (don't need to be a millionaire but at least have a job that gives one meaning) & have a strong social circle/group of friends.

It's harder to approach women during the day if you don't live in a metropolitan city (i.e. NYC, LA, Vegas, basically any city with lots of foot traffic) so in this regard, you're relegated to going to clubs to meet women. Bottom line, meeting women in various environments during the day (on the street, at the store, the mall, etc.) & through your friends & acquaintances is far superior to meeting women at clubs.

Why even relegate yourself to just the people you meet passing by or happen to be in the same place with? Just use the apps. Everyone is using the apps because it’s a lot more efficient.

I had a girl give me the finger and tell me to fuck off when I approached her and her girlfriends at a club once.

I didn't even get a word out.

She had dropped her ID and I was just trying to return it.

So I held it up and just threw it on the ground and walked away. I had no intention of hitting on any of them as I was married and wearing a ring.

Some people are just nasty.

Look at it from her point of view. She probably had dozens of ugly guys hit on her that night especially in a club setting. When the 14th ugly guy comes up to awkwardly ask for her number, it tests her patience.

Imagine having 20 hobos beg you for change everytime you leave your house. You're not going to be worried about how nicely you rejected them after a while.
Lol.. ts, quit being a thirsty club hobo, and find some non club bitches at the homeless shelter.
Singles clubs are the most obnoxious places, don't be surprised by the obnoxious bacteria that dwell there

No insult meant but you were at a club. You probably didn't look rich enough.
Yeah bro. You need to be one of the guys that make 30k a year but act like they are millionaires. Those dudes buy expensive shit and look the part but it's a lie and they are in debt they will never get out of. Anyway, you need to be like that at the club. Also if you like those bottle rats spend your credit on them overpriced bottles and get a bottle service. Stupid bitches will be swarming your table to try and get in.

I had a girl give me the finger and tell me to fuck off when I approached her and her girlfriends at a club once.

I didn't even get a word out.

She had dropped her ID and I was just trying to return it.

So I held it up and just threw it on the ground and walked away. I had no intention of hitting on any of them as I was married and wearing a ring.

Some people are just nasty.
Lol. I wonder what she did after. Probably cuss you when she was embarrassed because she is a dumb club rat.

Lol. I wonder what she did after. Probably cuss you when she was embarrassed because she is a dumb club rat.
I know she didn't apologize or thank me because that would have been the decent and human thing to do.

You just have to be nasty back at them. Girls being nasty means they like you. Kind of like how boys mess around with the girl they like. They pull their hair, push them onto the ground etc. You just have to show confidence. That's how girls test if you're a true alpha. Girls need alphas not beta cucks who cry on the internet after being rejected.

I mean no one is expecting them to say yes to someone they don't like but they don't have to say no in a cruel way.

A long time ago I had alot of anxiety I built up the courage to ask this woman for her number etc and instead of saying no, she draw massive attention from her fiends and the people around to the fact she was rejecting me, and then rejected me in a harsh way suggesting I was disgusting. (Im not)

I mean if someone asks you out, and you dont like them well I let them down as lightly as possible, why wouldn't you? Takes courage to ask someone out and it hurts being rejected and its nice being complimented on your attractiveness so why wouldn't you let them down in a nice way?
Cause you are in a club...and chicks that hang out in clubs are usually vain - low IQ - gold.digging - cum dumpsters.

Back