Elections Why are you still here?

Oh I’m not superior. I will let someone know when I’m wrong. Do not get my pride confused with superiority. I just have a sharp memory and remember very fondly the number of Trump lovers who made this statement.

Shit man I even apologized to you one time. Some with a superiority complex doesn’t apologize, see Trump
As an example.
You're telling me that posters told you they "have a strange daddy complex for a Yankee who’d shown he’d throw them under the bus"? Quote one person saying that.

If I remember correctly, a large majority of you who back a failure of a President were only interested in politics because you have a strange daddy complex for a Yankee who’d shown he’d throw you under the bus if it was beneficial to him. You all said once Trump was gone you’d probably not come back here. So my question is why are you still here?

^^^ Still obsessed with Trump

<{Heymansnicker}>

Schadenfreude..It is hilarious to see the Trumpophants turn into whining victims. This tops the hilarious whining and crying of the left about Trump being elected before he even had a chance to F*ck everything up.

MV5BYjEwMGZkYTgtMTA5Ny00OWFhLTgzMWItYjhhMWUxYTIxNDgwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTc1NTQxODI@._V1_UY1200_CR86,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg
I'll raise you 'the town where only I am gone'' Retroactively erasing myself, aka the next level

Deep sitted self hatred is a key part of being a chud.

Here to slap around people like the TS, easy targets are fun..

When Trump comes back and wins the 2024 election it's gonna be the ultimate comeback

If I remember correctly, a large majority of you who back a failure of a President were only interested in politics because you have a strange daddy complex for a Yankee who’d
shown he’d throw you under the bus if it was beneficial to him. You all said once Trump was gone you’d probably not come back here. So my question is why are you still here?

Can you stop being so fucking butthurt? Is this life? Being butthurt by Trump and shitting on people for liking him? For having a different political opinion than you?

Do you want everyone who doesn't agree with you to just fuck off this forum? Do you think that would be fun?

DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND IT IS CALLED THE WAR ROOM FOR A FUCKING REASON?

What is going to be funny is to see if we hold this dumb old racist fuck face girl hair smelling useless shitbird Biden responsible like we did Trump.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back