why aren't there any African American serial killers

There was a black serial killer on First 48
He went to prison for killing his wife after he found out she was a prostitute and when he got out of prison he went around killing a buncha prostitutes
It was in Cleveland I think

Uh...

PI3ee6C.png
LOL white men are getting cucked at everything

I don't know what it is, but it's a good question. I've always been interested in serial killers and always have wondered this. I have heard of a few, but honestly I can't think of them. Interesting enough, usually serial killers target white people for the majority. Dahmer was the exception, but that cock sucker is dead now. Let's ask Bill Nye the science guy?

I demand to see more diversity in the serial killer community.

but really, anyone notice this?

all the notorious killers:
Zodiac: white guy
Ted Bundy: white
Jack the Ripper: white
John Wayne Gary: white
Ed Gein: white
Jefferey Farmer: white
Charles Manson (technically not a serial killer but was a proxy killer): white

White privilege affects everyone!

there are, they just dont get reported as much. i think percentage wise there are more black than white serial killers. most of the famous ones are white though

Zodiac was never caught. He could have been black like Pac

Cos the cops pull em over before they've done one or two..

LOL white men are getting cucked at everything
Wow, never thought I'd like a post where someone used the term "cucked"

Interesting thread. What's next, a thread that proves black guys actually have average sized dicks?

Many seem to think mass murders = serial killers.

While all serial killers are mass murders not all mass murders are serial killers.

Just sayin'

I didn't think they ever figured out who Jack the Ripper really was. I thought his identity has never been fully known. I may be wrong though.

The Black Doodler...
Fucking LOL at this name. Can't believe no one picked up on this.

Kind of off topic, but the Zodiac Killer trips me out because he could only do that in the 60's. If he tried going around killing people in Vallejo in the 80's or 90's people would be shooting back. It would've been great for him to try to pull that shit in someplace like the Crest in the 80's. They'd be investigating who killed him.

There are a lot of black killers, the media just doesnt label them as serial killers. I Remember some guy in my hood back in the 90s he was a street guy he killed several people they caught him he killed some women thru the years and went to prison, he wasnt labeled a serial killer though, id say there are actually more black serial killers that are not labeled serial killers.

there are plenty of them

i think the more relevant question is why are HOMOSEXUAL MALES so OVER REPRESENTED in being serial killers????

They're too smart to get caught.

or innocent blacks get jailed for their crimes

:eek::eek::eek:

or not as many people care about their victims

or.....

There are loads we just don't classify them that way for some reason. Just like there are tons of black school shooters.

Blacks are like 12% of the population.

Murders happen all the time, just not the weird shit. I don't hear about too many black cults or cannibals.
People of all races kill, but a white guy will put his cock on your forehead while you sleep before he murders you. So you guys usually take most the blame for serial killing cus yall do weird shit

Back