Why did Parker Porter get his BJJ BB taken away…?

No, whatever would give you that idea? it's pretty clear in the context of what he said overall that he meant "back (in time) in December," but your post suggests that the word back can't be used this way, which it definitely can.
<Kpop01>

Frank mir’s man crush demoted himself to brown belt when he went to train at a new spot. I think it is because he is an old school Carlson Gracie BB. He was learning new things from Montreal Edmund who was a Danaher brown belt at the time.

Imagine rolling with Parker Porter…
main-qimg-e062fc143bf7456ff7b03fd39ede6a18.webp

probably got taken away because he showed up to practice with a mustard stain on his gi

Maybe he was fighting a legal case and didn't want to be considered a "registered weapon" so had his black belt demoted

Man, it's so tempting to change one of his names to "porker" but both first and last are like equally close. Porker Porter? Parker Porker? Porker Porker?

yeah i’m not gonna lie, in my first draft of that i did call him porker hahaha

Enson Inoue demoted himself from black belt, but, aside of cases where a guy either promotes himself or gets gifted a BB, I've never really heard of one getting taken away.

Isn't it obvious that he said that "Back in December, he got his black belt", rather than "In December he got his black belt back" ?

<Kpop01><DCWhoa><36>

DC channeling his inner Mike Goldberg

<Goldie11>

I love DC. I enjoy him as a commentator. This is hilarious. This only makes me like DC even more.

<YayKpop><{1-7}>

Isn't it obvious that he said that "Back in December, he got his black belt", rather than "In December he got his black belt back" ?

...well, yes, but what else are we gonna talk about?

Khabib simply can't be in the GOAT discussion with so few top 5 wins.

Reminds me of when Ronda Rousey stated repeatedly that she could not time travel.

Around the 0:50 mark.

My kid's karate sensei took away a teenager's black belt because of his lack of respect toward the class and students. Went from black all the way back to white belt.

I got fucked up in canada once.

Had sex with a girl and lost a fight.

Back