Why did the Brazilian crowd behave that way?

real2124

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Very disappointing and childish .

for example: after the A.Silva fight they booed the guy who won for NO REASON and he couldn't get a single word in.

Last edited:
It was 3 days ago

National pride. They have a lot of it.

Edit: I'm not claiming it's a good thing. They have an overdeveloped sense of national Pride.

Last edited:
They really liked that muslim girl from the embedded episode.

What did they even do?

I watched the PPV and I didn't see shit.

Thread needs content and context desperately!

I don't mind it, they're just supporting the home town legends.

As long as their not throwing shit or trying to assault the athletes in any way, it's all part of the game. Fighters know the deal.

I don't mind it, they're just supporting the home town legends.

As long as their not throwing shit or trying to assault the athletes in any way, it's all part of the game. Fighters know the deal.

This.

They're passionate.

If they throw feces into the cage I'll complain. But short of that have at it you wild bastards.

Nothing wrong with being passionate fans also theres nothing wrong with Colby or Jared letting them know their feelings.

Brazilians have always been salty when there fighters lose.

Es Normal.

Jarrod picked the wrong time to be a snowflake and let their bitter attitude bother him. He acted like this was his first time going to Brazil and didn't expect them to boo.

Very disappointing and childish .

for example: after the A.Silva fight they booed the guy who won for NO REASON and he couldn't get a single word in.
South America has its troubles I blame it on the conquistadors.

Jared was obnoxiously celebrating after the fight was stopped due to injury.

You go to the GOAT's house and you don't behave yourself with humility that's what you get.

They're rooting passionately for the other guy and he's just adding to the fire, no one gives a shit about your American expectations of how people should treat you.
The fact that he cares dead serious about an 8 year old girl's opinion on who's the best fighter ever tells you a lot. Fuck outta here, you're a no name, go get some fans instead of bitching and being a little troublemaker.

Because they saw Brazilian legends beaten fight after fight - Lil Nog, Corrieia, Alves, Aldo and by the time Anderson was beaten most had lost it. Not sure it would have happened elsewhere?

Because daddy wasn't there
So Brazil is Austin powers?
Daaaaddy. Daddy wasn't there. To take me to the fair. To change my underwear.
th

Back