Why do most guys have such low standards?

ikareteru

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Inspired by the Amy Schumer thread. And also other threads in which guys proclaim they willingly will jump on virtually anything.

I have a confession to make.

Before I had really low standards for women. My lowpoint was having sex with a fat girl who later passed out. She was so heavy I couldn't move her.

I fucked a meth head who although had a nice bod, looked like dracula. Her toungue was really weird and I wonder if it was the acid which did that.

This was 10 years ago. I was socially retarded. I was so ashamed. But you live and learn.

But after a few years I learned that if you set standards for yourself, better looking girls will come!

Now, it would be unthinkable for me to have sex with anything less than a good 8-10. Yes maybe you will have a little less sex at the start, but you will feel so much better about yourself!

So how come so many smart, fully functioning, intelligent guys are willing to jump on stinky whales who have no attractive female features, and no standards for themselves?

Inspired by the Amy Schumer thread. And also other threads in which guys proclaim they willingly will jump on virtually anything.

Before I had really low standards for women. My lowpoint was having sex with a fat girl who later passed out. She was so heavy I couldn't move hee.

I fucked a meth head who although had a nice bod, looked like dracula. Her toungue was really weird and I wonder if it was the acid which did that.

This was 10 years ago. I was socially retarded. But you live and learn.

But after a few years I learned that if you set standards for yourself, better looking girls will come!

Now, it would be unthinkable for me to have sex with anything less than a good 8-10. Yes maybe you will have a little less sex at the start, but you will feel so much better about yourself!

So how come so many smart, fully functioning, intelligent guys are willing to jump on stinky whales who have no attractive female features, and no standards for themselves?

Because men are suffering from low testosterone level that's diminishing significantly by the decade. At this rate, all men will become My Little Pony watching, soy eating, skinny jeans wearing fruitcakes by the year 2030.

Because some guys are intimidated by the better-looking women. Or they can't override their mental and social programming to just go and grab them by the pussy. Some don't want to experience rejection so they settle for the sure thing. Some guys are so hopelessly depressed and afraid of dying alone, or always being a virgin so they'll take anything. Some guys don't think they deserve better.

Before I had really low standards for women. My lowpoint was having sex with a fat girl who later passed out. She was so heavy I couldn't move her.

This was 10 years ago. I was socially retarded. I was so ashamed. But you live and learn.

I'm sure you're only banging objective( if there were such a thing) 8-10s! No doubt in my mind.

Why do guys fuck pretty much anything? Because its a biological imperative to disperse your genes far and wide.....that's why. And we don't run the risk of getting stuck with some genetic losers kids on a 1 off encounter like women do (in a natural setting we wouldn't any way)

A key that opens many locks is a valuable thing

A lock that you can open with any key is a shitty lock.

Wait, you banged a chick that was so out of it that she passed out?
That is pretty rapey

because whe your young your t levels are sso high that a knot hole in a wooden door looks attractive.

It's because in real life the vast majority of females aren't model material.

If dudes weren't willing to smash women who aren't better looking than Amy Schumer the human species wouldn't have even made it this far.

In real life we don't each get our own Adriana Lima. That's something movies and television have taught you to expect.
And trust me, whichever woman you end up with would much rather be fucking George Clooney but is settling for you instead.

Because some guys are intimidated by the better-looking women. Or they can't override their mental and social programming to just go and grab them by the pussy. Some don't want to experience rejection so they settle for the sure thing. Some guys are so hopelessly depressed and afraid of dying alone, or always being a virgin so they'll take anything. Some guys don't think they deserve better.
This is exactly it. It's a mental thing.

Don't be scared bros!

Because who the fuck do I think I am? Sometimes it's 8's or 9's, sometimes it's 4 or 5's. Still fun.

Often wonder this when I see people proclaiming bang average chicks as 10/10 on the internet.

Lol. So stupid

Guys measure of your standards is who you CHOOSE to marry, or engage, or live with. Looks are only one variable of this. Rmemver the unicorn chart?

Who you bang don't matter as long as don't get disease or ruin your better opportunities. And in reality banging 4-6 can increase your confidence to be able to bang 8-10.

Now for women in reality their standards are measured not by who they can bang but by who they can GET to marry them.

Because the media's influence on Men is underrated.

Women have the Adriana Lima's, the models and what is on the cover of their dumbass gossip magazines. Men have the George Clooneys and Johnny Depps, as well as loaded sportsmen...

I've banged all over the chart. 3-10. Dumb to smart. Bitch to ultranice. It was all experience, learning what I liked and wanted, and building my confidence. In the end I found my unicorn

You miss the best pussies if you look at the face xd

I'll fuck a fat chick before I fuck an ugly chick.

cuz we are not smart,intelligent...
We are stupid,sick, and perverts

Interesting topic. Wanna hear ugly people's experiences.

Eh imo girls overall have far lower standards.

Back