Why do people hate or love mike perry so much?

Bearknuckle

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Why do people hate him? He’s not that bad of a fighter, he can throw leather. His pre fight trash talk is just slightly more than the average fighter. He doesn’t clown around, he goes hard.

And

Why do people love him n talk about platinum this or that. Or that he’s some badass or something. He’s not THAT good. Im not saying he sucks, but he’s a C class ufc fighter, he’s making a decent living fighting

His haircut

Well....and now his nose

Personally i enjoy watching his fights. His a gamer with no quit.

He is funny, and entertaining to watch. Why would i dislike this guy?

He’s lost every time he’s taken a step into the Top 15-10 (Jouban, Cerrone, Ponzi). I’m still mad after Kamaru got shafted a POTN after he folded Moraes where Perry stopped some debuting bum.

Why do people hate him? He’s not that bad of a fighter, he can throw leather. His pre fight trash talk is just slightly more than the average fighter. He doesn’t clown around, he goes hard.

And

Why do people love him n talk about platinum this or that. Or that he’s some badass or something. He’s not THAT good. Im not saying he sucks, but he’s a C class ufc fighter, he’s making a decent living fighting
So you're on the fence?

So you're on the fence?
Im just curious to whats the hate and appeal. I dont care for him much, he’s not a top level guy, but he’s also not a bum. Why so much talk about him like he’s a contender.

He puts on amazing fights and sacrifices himself he saved the damn fight card. And I at least didn't use to be a Perry fan before the Ponz fight but proven himself as must watch TV.

People dislike him because he is kind of a clown. Doesnt seem to be very intelligent and did that ancestry DNA kit just so he could get a pass to say the N word.

He did kind of act like an ass after he knocked out Danny Roberts Boasting on instagram how he put him in the hospital.

I am a fan though, i wasnt at first but he seems respectful enough now and just seems to be enjoying his career. Cant really hate on that. Unfortunately he does not have the talent to reach the title. He is fun to have on the roster though.

He puts on amazing fights and sacrifices himself he saved the damn fight card. And I at least didn't use to be a Perry fan before the Ponz fight but proven himself as must watch TV.
If Plat Naysh comes back I will go back to tearing him apart. Those were dark, evil days in sherdog's past. They were the problem not Perry I even said that while arguing with them every day for over 6 months.

And

His fans on sherdog over hyped him

Put together an entire #platniumnation group

They started making a shit ton of outrageous threads on Mike Perry

Eventually, people on Sherdog turned on Mike because of these fans/threads

It became enjoyable watching him lose

There is nothing to hate. The man comes to fight and has an awesome personilty to boot.

I think for the non-casuals, the whole Cowboy and Jackson-Wink thing was seen as a bunch of bullshit. Perry muscled his way into Cowboy's spot, then got jacked up after talking a bunch of trash. I think he reminds a lot of the die hards of War Machine.

For the casuals, I think they just see him as an easy heel based on his appearance.

His fighting style is hard not to love though. All or nothing, doesn't really care if he loses as long as he's hulk smashing.

people like him because he's a shittalkin hood rat from central florida.

people hate him because he's a shittalkin hood rat from central florida.

/shrugs

I don't see why anyone would hate him, though some people hate fighter X because he beat fight Y, you know the drill...

He always brings, that's the kind of fighter I'm looking after. But then Luque also brought and was a sharper shooter tonight by a close call.

Social media is gay as fuck nut I follow MMAworld on YouTube and the dude is funny. Seems like a nice guy, maybe a bit crazy too.

He’s lost every time he’s taken a step into the Top 15-10 (Jouban, Cerrone, Ponzi). I’m still mad after Kamaru got shafted a POTN after he folded Moraes where Perry stopped some debuting bum.

You remembered that

cause hes black

I don't like him because...... Um, well if I'm honest I'm prob alittle jealous I'm not him. He has confidence that I could only dream of having.

Back