Why do people hate Weidman SO much

Weidman beats a bloated WW and he acts like he just beat prime Fedor while calling himself "the real champ".

3 fight losing streak Weidman is delusional and his post fight interviews are cringe.

Nobody cares about your opinions. You're a retard that thinks both silva fights are flukes and that GSP is overrated lmao

Nobody cares about your opinions. You're a retard that thinks both silva fights are flukes and that GSP is overrated lmao
Both Silva fights were flukes. GSP has the most overrated resume in MMA history filled with one dimensional fighters and natural LWs.

FYI, this is what winning like a douche looks like:
d3ac64fe4e365b9e72d7150ce4b66c5b.gif

The Chris doing a little salsa ain't hurting anybody.

You have to be manlet to do a celebration like that. Any normal sized human would be killed by falling from such heights.

LOL. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. By carrying the flag he is demonstrating his patriotism.
Apparently you haven't read your own post about how no one who doesn't try to cheat hasn't ever been good at anything. You're living in a glass house, there, Einstein.

Nah you are misunderstanding. He had lost a fee in a row so the mob got together and bullied him a lot, exchanging likes. They picked him to lose of course, and now that they are wrong they are trying to deflect being wrong by hating on him and gastelum both.

I had a similar reaction as another poster about last night. I found myself rooting for Weidman going in, then was instantly turned off by his post-fight nonsense -- particularly the shitty dancing. But whatevs. He'd kick my ass.

Didn't see the fight last night, but Weidman's a good dude. A lot of Shertards just can't get over the Silva fights.

Weidman is a whiney, delusional douche without really any redeeming qualities like being an entertaining fighter. That's why he's disliked around here.

Everyone hates everyone. Look, even if your mom gives me good head, I still hate her clinginess.

There are a lot of Anderson nut swingers on here who will never get over the fact that Chris is his daddy

Conor is a fucking moron. I get sick of idiots pushing this false narrative about all their favs being fucking brilliant. Just be man enough to admit you like lowest common denominator entertainment.
I never said I like Conor or any other guy. You can't even read.

Weidman is a whiney, delusional douche without really any redeeming qualities like being an entertaining fighter. That's why he's disliked around here.

Winner!

And on top of that he has bad spotsmanship (celebrating after the leg break, faking nutshots and trying to get a DQ win etc)

Winner!

And on top of that he has bad spotsmanship (celebrating after the leg break, faking nutshots and trying to get a DQ win etc)

That's part of what I meant by douche, but you're not wrong.

I'm indifferent toward him but I really respect his devotion to his family.

1. He's a straight white male who has the unmitigated gall not to be ashamed of it.

2. He represents everything America used to be and that the far left has worked tirelessly for the past 50 years to destroy forever.

3. He actually cares about his family, which these days is considered incredibly lame.

4. He beat AS not once but twice, which apparently is considered a heinous crime by most MMA fans for some reason.

5. People genuinely think because he checked a leg kick that somehow means the second AS win was the biggest fluke ever.

And there you go.
dude he married a puertorican.

There's likely some backlash from the Anderson fights and his hype afterwards. Silva was so highly touted that he had many detractors who banked on Weidman and touted Chris just as highly afterwards. He who has many fans has just as many haters.

It literally can only be the Silva or Machida fight, because he gives you almost no reason to hate him. He's as blue collar as they get, and has stayed the exact same since winning the belt. It's what this society has come to. Hate on a family man that is humble and a genuinely good guy, but LOVE Conor. WTF....

And I get the appeal to Conor, but to also hate Chris. GTFOH....

Well one thing that I don't like is that he actually acts like he's thoroughly outclassed silva twice. In reality he got him when he was taunting and then broke his leg and started running around with his hands up like he really won. He then beats Vitor who just game off trt and was a physical wreck. Once he fought people under the age of like 37 he got wrecked.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back