• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Why do people try to talk about being single like its a sad thing

For women being single past 30 is traumatic for them. They realize that the best years of having babies is slipping by and signs of aging really show at that age for them. It limits there choices for good partners.

Guys age good for most part and some even look better. There alot of guys in late 30’s that can still pull good hot chicks in 20’s

Very broad generalization. Most of my friends who are now in their early to mid thirties, have big guts, greying beards, messed up skin, and lack any form of physical fitness. I don't even think they would be able to pull girls older than them. It's actually messed up. I met my wife when I was 30 and she was 29, we were both busy building careers and businesses. Now we are have our first kid, three years later.

But I have kept myself in good shape, workout, eat healthy, and have a business, and I agree with you, even now, I'm consistently checked out by 20-25 year olds when I go out. If you look at a photo of me now, compared to 28, I actually look better.

I'm generally single and am personally anti-marriage, but openly admit that I'm just better overall when I'm with someone consistently.

Single me literally has zero responsibilities for the foreseeable future. Aimless, can't focus, just living by the seat of my pants.

With someone I'm able to focus more, actually care about things, and honestly feel looser and happier.

While I'm totally cool being alone, I'm not going to pretend it's a life-long party when it's closer just being a bunch of randomly, fruitless days.

Very broad generalization. Most of my friends who are now in their early to mid thirties, have big guts, greying beards, messed up skin, and lack any form of physical fitness. I don't even think they would be able to pull girls older than them. It's actually messed up. I met my wife when I was 30 and she was 29, we were both busy building careers and businesses. Now we are have our first kid, three years later.

But I have kept myself in good shape, workout, eat healthy, and have a business, and I agree with you, even now, I'm consistently checked out by 20-25 year olds when I go out. If you look at a photo of me now, compared to 28, I actually look better.
I'm late 30s and this barista asked me to go to her sorority formal....so that made me feel good.

I see women kind of like this, their attractiveness, or lack of, is largely out of their control. Barring terrible lifestyle choices, most women in their youth are sexually attractive, almost without effort. However, I think the flipside is true too. After a certain age, women really lose alot of their truly inspiring sex appeal, regardless of choices.

Men, on the other hand, have to work for their appeal, and by default don't have nearly the same sexual options as women. However, their appeal later in life is in their control in a way that it simply isn't for women.

As my uncle stated, women burn twice as bright for half as long.

Why don't you post some pics then pretty boi

hahaha, I may have exaggerated my physique

I'm late 30s and this barista asked me to go to her sorority formal....so that made me feel good.

I see women kind of like this, their attractiveness, or lack of, is largely out of their control. Barring terrible lifestyle choices, most women in their youth are sexually attractive, almost without effort. However, I think the flipside is true too. After a certain age, women really lose alot of their truly inspiring sex appeal, regardless of choices.

Men, on the other hand, have to work for their appeal, and by default don't have nearly the same sexual options as women. However, their appeal later in life is in their control in a way that it simply isn't for women.

As my uncle stated, women burn twice as bright for half as long.

Yeah completely agree with every single point. But at some point, connection takes over as well. I’ve dated girls of all age groups, from 10 years younger, to 10 years older. And all I can say is that attractiveness is amazing to have, but a real connection is rare. And I really didn’t care about anything until I found something deeper.

but strictly speaking on physical appearance I agree 100%

Yeah anyone living an unhealthy lifestyle is eventually paying the price. The saying you are what you eat is so damn true lol. I was kind of assuming based off a good lifestyle for both genders when I said guys age better than women. But yea you’re right some guys that eat/live like shit definitely age very fast. I have a friend in the same boat, its a shame too because back in HS he was a good looking guy who had decent pull. Now he has health problems, is very fat and his gf is just as fat too.

In my case I find that I am getting more attractive with age. Women compliment me way more and flirt alot too. It actually pisses me off sometimes because where were all these women at back when I had no game in HS lmao.

Call me old fashioned but it just seems gross. Isn't anyone afraid of STDs anymore? I just can't see myself banging 8-9 different chicks in a month, especially knowing that each of them is probably banging 8-9 different guys in a month. Condoms don't prevent crabs and really don't stop HPV all that well.

lol 8-9 a month?

that’s one week for the average 6’4 240lb 8% body fat sherdogger

I'm generally single and am personally anti-marriage, but openly admit that I'm just better overall when I'm with someone consistently.

Single me literally has zero responsibilities for the foreseeable future. Aimless, can't focus, just living by the seat of my pants.

With someone I'm able to focus more, actually care about things, and honestly feel looser and happier.

While I'm totally cool being alone, I'm not going to pretend it's a life-long party when it's closer just being a bunch of randomly, fruitless days.
Nice well balanced post from both sides.

I'm gray as fuck and I'm 34, but I have a flat stomach, that makes me a catch in these parts.

Yeah anyone living an unhealthy lifestyle is eventually paying the price. The saying you are what you eat is so damn true lol. I was kind of assuming based off a good lifestyle for both genders when I said guys age better than women. But yea you’re right some guys that eat/live like shit definitely age very fast. I have a friend in the same boat, its a shame too because back in HS he was a good looking guy who had decent pull. Now he has health problems, is very fat and his gf is just as fat too.

In my case I find that I am getting more attractive with age. Women compliment me way more and flirt alot too. It actually pisses me off sometimes because where were all these women at back when I had no game in HS lmao.
Can relate.

Thought you were gone.

Was kind of sad about it.
Aww, nah, I been coming around a little more lately.
Just stopped coming here for awhile after legs passed away.

Aww, nah, I been coming around a little more lately.
Just stopped coming here for awhile after legs passed away.

After what now?

Hey check this pic out, I just put together a collage from a halloween party I threw back when I was a person.

I'm the Frankenstein's monster, and we built that headless motorcyclist and put him on a motorcycle with a real pumpkin.

I rather be single than be married to ANY OF MY FRIENDS WIVES. Or have a fambully bossing me around.
I don't know but every time I see felice herrig in public she stares at me. She looks better with darker hair. I've been single for a year and half and get lonely sometimes. I have a photo in the pics thread maybe I'm just ugly haha

After what now?

Hey check this pic out, I just put together a collage from a halloween party I threw back when I was a person.

I'm the Frankenstein's monster, and we built that headless motorcyclist and put him on a motorcycle with a real pumpkin.
My friend Legs Mahoney passed away, the one that brought me here. So I didn't have much desire to be on the site.

I like those Halloween pics on film look. And that's a good Frankenstein mask!
And I like your pumpkin person!
I have a few pics of myself with some cool pumpkin people.
vaTrvI1.png

nj058EP.png

And a Wall-E that was up among the lot of them

Z5Wx4ph.png

Back