Social Why do right-wingers refer to Blaire White with She/Her pronouns?

From what I can tell by the lack of buldge in the bikini bottoms I do indeed think that Trace has had the snip.

But look at the conversation we are having!

You're a proud, right wing, Trump supporting, 'heterosexual' male and you're talking about how you want to nail a dude who's had surgery to turn his hog into a fuckhole. Hopefully @gluehuffer1776 @Iroh and @nostradumbass can see where I'm coming from with this thread.

Bud, I don't care if he wants to fuck a tranny. It also has nothing to do with Trump. People don't think "What would Trump do?" just before they are about to fuck someone.

To collaborate with Blaire White on any videos, using the pronouns is kind of required otherwise they'd get offended and not collaborate anymore. I also don't think right-wingers, especially millennials, are necessarily against the idea of using pronouns on a voluntary basis (as opposed to compelled speech). What they're opposed to is the denial of reality and acting like feeling like another gender means you're exactly the same as someone who's biologically that gender. Unlike transgenders who pretend they're the opposite sex and are afraid of being "made", White has always been open about what they are and isn't trying to pretend otherwise or deceive people.

why are you calling Blaire she? Is it a woman or a man? Make up your goddamn mind you simp.
She wishes to be recognized as a woman, so I'm fine with it as long as she actually looks like one. Even the ones crushing women's records ask to be referred to as such so I have no issue with saying she. I do have an issue with them cheating and completing with women.

in your opinion can you be a god fearing, red blooded, patriotic, conservative man and consider Blaire White a girl?

No memes, I'm asking seriously.
its not that binary. There are only 2 political parties that people take seriously in the US. not everyone labeled "right" is what you describe anymore

Last edited:
Right wingers have a secret boner for trans people they find "passable"

If @Iroh likes him, I should check him out. He's a man of fine taste. Thanks for the heads up.

Lol, this how I became the president of his fan club, it feels like.
I like some of the messages he brings and he's pretty good lyrically. I don't really listen to his songs, other than just once, usually, to check what it's about if the title of it looks interesting enough.

Tom MacDonald is a popular right-wing/reactionary 'shock' rapper. You might think his music is wack but he's very popular sherdog with people like:
@Sketch @Iroh @MaxMMA and @king of theRing

I never heard of Tom MacDonald until this thread. As far as I'm concerned, he is the only rapper worth taking seriously.

Burn this circus down 'cause the world is full of clowns
They're all stupid and they're proud, painted smiles on they mouths
I don't hang with bozos, homie, I can't be around you
Anyone who knows me knows my feet don't fit in clown shoes

Because she’s a pick me trans person who validates their opinions on trans people and gives them a source to cite when they’re being bigoted as citing a trans person is believed to lend some kind of legitimacy to their arguments.

Imagine knowing we're in 2021 and even entertaining such absurd discussion.....

I never heard of Tom MacDonald until this thread. As far as I'm concerned, he is the only rapper worth taking seriously.

Burn this circus down 'cause the world is full of clowns
They're all stupid and they're proud, painted smiles on they mouths
I don't hang with bozos, homie, I can't be around you
Anyone who knows me knows my feet don't fit in clown shoes

Oh look, I was right. You're a fan.

Bud, I don't care if he wants to fuck a tranny. It also has nothing to do with Trump. People don't think "What would Trump do?" just before they are about to fuck someone.

What do you think the conservative option is to do? Get married and settle down with a woman and have kids or to bang a dude with surgery to make him look female?

She wishes to be recognized as a woman, so I'm fine with it as long as she actually looks like one. Even the ones crushing women's records ask to be referred to as such so I have no issue with saying she. I do have an issue with them cheating and completing with women.

So women can have cocks in your opinion?

<{MingNope}>

If @Iroh likes him, I should check him out. He's a man of fine taste. Thanks for the heads up.

Good, now maybe @Iroh can stop whining that I tagged him, he's clearly having a lot of fun in this thread, and I've brought you a recommendation as a bonus.

What do you think the conservative option is to do? Get married and settle down with a woman and have kids or to bang a dude with surgery to make him look female?

Why are you asking me? Because I made a comment about digging Tom MacDonald?

Good, now maybe @Iroh can stop whining that I tagged him, he's clearly having a lot of fun in this thread, and I've brought you a recommendation as a bonus.

I don't have a problem that you tagged me. If I did, I just wouldn't have replied. I have a problem with your seeming inability to communicate clearly and you seem to think in stereotypes. I asked you what the point of your post was and you didn't answer my question, but instead gave some defensive response about it supposedly being true. That's not the point of your post, that's your belief behind your post. What was that post supposed to accomplish and what was tagging me supposed to accomplish? Why did you want me in here? Did you just want to ask me random things about conservatism?

It's because she is hot. Every pig headed guy I know who always claim they will be victims of traps. Well this chick is the best trap to be trapped by. If you didn't know she had a PP and she blew you. You probably thought a beautiful girl blew you and you would jerk off to it years later when you get married to your wife.

Oh look, I was right. You're a fan.

I am now a fan of Tom MacDonald thanks to you and your thread. ;)

Tom-Macdonald-670x351.jpg

Back