Elections Why Do UFC Fans Love Donald Trump and Hate Joe Biden

You're like those clowns who are fans of the British kings and queens...lining up to cheer like an idiot

I am certainly not a doofy like you that sits back and pretends like everything is wonderful when you know that you fucked up.

Why would I be embarrassed? I am not one of the 81* million retards that voted for higher gas prices, open borders, and world wars.

I bet when you are out in the wild, you tell people that you voted for Trump. I've seen your kind before.

<36>

Hopefully one day you'll grow up, get a job and have a family. You'll look back on that post and have a good laugh.

Enjoy trying to not get yellow cards on a karate forum.

<36>

Hopefully one day you'll grow up, get a job and have a family. You'll look back on that post and have a good laugh.

Enjoy trying to not get yellow cards on a karate forum.

I can see you out in the wild....

You're out getting gas, and someone at the next pump starts shaking their head and says "Man look at this shit, I would really like to meet one of the bastards that voted to put that asshole in office."

And you go "Yeah, me too!"

tenor.gif

You're out getting gas, and someone at the next pump starts shaking their head and says "Man look at this shit, I would really like to meet one of the bastards that voted to put that asshole in office."

tenor.gif
Lol...I have no doubt you actually have these conversations with other morons like yourself

You muppets are hilarious..... The average consumer obviously doesn't feel that in anyway shape or form. You can keep trying to sell that bullshit but its not going to stick.

Are we going by facts or thoughts here ? Fact: wages gains have outpaced inflation over the last year. I have absolutely no idea, in refutation to this, why you would say "the average consumer does not feel this."

We were at $1.40 a couple years ago in my state and now were stagnant at $3.00....... I still see pumps with the Biden "I Did that sticker".

Gas was so low back then because hydrocarbon demand took a nosedive due to the pandemic and prices subsequently (and obviously) fell in tandem. Not really hard to comprehend this.

Because MMA fans are all Corn Pop nut huggers who haven’t got over Joe Biden destroying their GOAT after all these decades

Doesn't take much for the trump demographic....look at Sean Strickland....all he had to do was tell that reporter that he and the trannies was what was wrong with America and the mma were ready to crown him king of mmma...Not wealth inequality, trashing the environment, corruption,....no it's the trannies
Oh gosh, I read it but didn't know the knuckle draggers were behind him. Fuck....proving my previous post entirely.

You've been posting on a dedicated MMA forum for 17 years, longer than than the last dumbass that said this trying to feign superiority.
So you agree with Striickand then?

It's not just in the US, most UFC fans in the world are conservative and most fighters are conservative. Sean Strickland is typical male in other countries and Colby is liberal af compared to them. For example Khabib is 1000x more conservative than Sean but in his country you can't see gay shit or crazy western liberal ideas so he doesn't need to talk about it.

I'm following a non western mma pages on instagram and when they post Strickland's quotes, most people saying ''king is right as always.'' and shit like that. And they say i hate that gay DDP
When a non western person talks shit to Strickland, it's always because of Palestine. Other than that they share the same beliefs

Last edited:
Because many of them like a simple and cheap product that is giving answers to their cheap and simple insecurities.

And no, I'm not a leftist activist. I'm just seeing a certain demography residing especially in the US.

People are complaining about woke imports here and there but that fucking reactionary import from US? That slave mentality responding to power? We have that here too, again.

It's so fucking exhausting. Life is good, pay a coin more for eggs and live free! Still!

tenor.gif

Sure thing, DippityDoofus.

It has nothing to do with Trump vs Biden and everything to do with you being five years old. You actually wrote this:

Walks out and waves to them while they cheer for him.

This is something that Joe Biden has never, nor will ever be able to do in anything.

Be embarrassed for who you are. It will help you in the long run.

<36>

Back